3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
you can use a simple primitive from DAZ(with specified dimensions) directly with the model
View attachment 266710
cube - 180cm
now I know I can kick ass any Orc:ROFLMAO:
It's exactly what I do but with a cylinder. You can set the height of any primitive in inches, cm, ft, meters, and I think something else. So even if there isn't a measure you know just Google whatever measurement in inches and there ya go. The main thing to do is use the same measurement type for each character so it's uniform because that matters the most. Does matter if 5 feet is 5 feet as long as it's the right ratio compared to someone who is 6 or 7 feet.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
bonjour à tous
je voudrais savoir si c'est possible de ranger et trier les dossier dans Daz mon probleme est que je perd enormement de temps a cherche
et il possible de mettre tous les vetement ensemble ; tout les accessoire ensemble ;tout les poses ensemble , etc etc ..... a l'epoque j'ai crue voir a logiciel pour daz

Hello everyone
I would like to know if it is possible to sort and sort the files in Daz my problem is that I lose a lot of time looking for
and it possible to put all the clothes together; all the accessories together, all the poses together, etc etc ..... at the time I thought I saw a software for daz
If you are using the same assets for specific reasons (example Character presets) I would right create a new category form like Spanda suggests

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 266471
God damn Dforce. It gets one side correct but not the other.
dForce is a bitch, being just close to any other surface can fuck the simulation up like this. Try to hide everything close to the dforce item and isnt needed for the simulation and it should work.

Some input? Im thinking #3 and 4 (amie and brandi in the game if i get around to writing it) need a little work on the bodies.
@Xavster said everything that needs to be said to the characters, but pleeeeaase don't use the school asset, or at least change the textures. It seems like everyone is using that...

I have a question about the height of characters. Is there a way to set the height in a real life measure?
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/post-1631445
+
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/post-1632127

can some1 help me fix this cam reflection in mirrors? (quick render dont mind the details) View attachment 266820
Hide the camera? Click on the Eye symbol.

Reactions: GhostPhil

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
dForce is a bitch, being just close to any other surface can fuck the simulation up like this. Try to hide everything close to the dforce item and isnt needed for the simulation and it should work.

@Xavster said everything that needs to be said to the characters, but pleeeeaase don't use the school asset, or at least change the textures. It seems like everyone is using that...

https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/post-1631445
+
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/post-1632127

Hide the camera? Click on the Eye symbol.
problem is that i even tried whitout the cam and it still did that
it was my perspective view whitout a cam in the scene

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
problem is that i even tried whitout the cam and it still did that
it was my perspective view whitout a cam in the scene
Well I thought this looks a bit weird for a camera. There must be something else in the scene. Try to hide everything and turn it on again one by one to see whats causing it.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "spanda, post: 1711347, member: 714903"] J'ai récemment commencé à utiliser des catégories pour trier ma bibliothèque et c'est génial. Je suggère fortement d'utiliser ceux-ci et ne vous inquiétez même pas des catégories par défaut. Créez simplement votre propre catégorie racine et travaillez à partir de là. Je n'ai pas à déplacer de fichiers et je peux maintenant facilement trouver un dossier de matériel tiers pour un vêtement, car il se trouve juste à côté du vêtement. Cherchez comment utiliser les catégories et je pense que cela vous plaira. [/ QUOTE]
merci beaucoup pour tes conseils mais le problème c'est que je sais pas comment faire peut tu me montrer un exemple en capture de photo sil te plait ou bien un lien vidéo

thank you very much for your advice but the problem is that I do not know how can you show me an example in photo capture please or a video link

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "spanda, post: 1711347, member: 714903"] J'ai récemment commencé à utiliser des catégories pour trier ma bibliothèque et c'est génial. Je suggère fortement d'utiliser ceux-ci et ne vous inquiétez même pas des catégories par défaut. Créez simplement votre propre catégorie racine et travaillez à partir de là. Je n'ai pas à déplacer de fichiers et je peux maintenant facilement trouver un dossier de matériel tiers pour un vêtement, car il se trouve juste à côté du vêtement. Cherchez comment utiliser les catégories et je pense que cela vous plaira. [/ QUOTE]
merci beaucoup pour tes conseils mais le problème c'est que je sais pas comment faire peut tu me montrer un exemple en capture de photo sil te plait ou bien un lien vidéo

thank you very much for your advice but the problem is that I do not know how can you show me an example in photo capture please or a video link
Select one or several items/assets in your smart content or content library. Right click -> categorize

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
can some1 help me fix this cam reflection in mirrors? (quick render dont mind the details) View attachment 266820
I assume you mean the white square in the centre of her face. If this in the case it looks like it is coming from auto-headlight with the camera. To resolve you need to turn off the auto headlight and place your own lights instead. To prevent them showing up in the render you need to selected the light, go to light settings and turn Render Emitter to OFF.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
xavter from what you're saying it sounds like you need unity. You Might get someone to team up or you can learn it yourself

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wait.. is that Enchanted Backgrounds from Dreamlight? Where did you find it?!
Or.. most likely you bought it, right? Because I tried to find something and even asked for it, but nothing :confused:

-----------------------

On another note, :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, it is. Nice spot! :)

I was lucky in that I'd been buying assets like a drunk sailor on shore leave for my game and so Daz had been throwing discounts and codes my way. By the time I applied them all it only cost me about $8.

It's not bad, and certainly gives some nice results, but isn't really that usable beyond a few scenes due to the way it's laid out (or at least not without a fair bit of effort).

Also! Nice renders :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes