[3D-DAZ] Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

skalkurin

Nov 24, 2018
Decided to redo the render I posted yesterday..
Very minor tweak to spread the hair a bit more over her left shoulder, and I added a second light behind her to pick up some depth on that side too..
I also chose to make a version with front-lighting as well.

Let me know what you think? Any preference?

View attachment 262903 View attachment 262904
I like the one without the front light better.
Think the front light is to strong, maybe a reflective/emissiv surface outside the frame would look better, so you get some very mild fill.

Sep 5, 2017
I made a wood floor and a door. It's not much but my skills are basic so I'm proud lol. I can share my assets if anyone want them. The floor is made of single planks that I placed individually lol. there are 14 different planks sharing a 4k texture. This prevents repeating patterns entirely. The door can also open and close, and the handle can rotate on its axis.

floor and door.jpg

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
The 2 heroine renders I recently posted are the only ones I have put through some sort of post editing, so I never thought of doing what you had mentioned. I did like how they turned out, so I will give a shot at what you suggested for my next night scene, thank you.

I tried to keep the original lighting for the scene only to see how it would turn out, in hindsight I probably could have added something to highlight her face a little, thank you.

Thank you, the main outfit is -

And the jacket is from -

Could not find them here, but I may have missed them.
thanks alot

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Tell me if they kill your hardware :p
This one took some time to setup. After about 14 mins it was about 90% and i stopped it. I really like the model. Only the nipples failed horribly. I followed the exact instructions but this was the result (no post work except logo):
M after 14Mins at 90Percent.jpg
Not really sure what went wrong. The head is from BJ Miriam with a bit of a mix with Boom chica head to make it a little bit fuller. The body is 100% Z Plus Model shape.
The skin i used is the skin from Miriam that has no translucency settings like others but it is my guess its related to that.

Since i love this model and pose so much either i manage to fix it or i will remove the nipples and use the default ones and create a proper render.

Anyone with some insight is more then welcome to send me a PM.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
This one took some time to setup. After about 14 mins it was about 90% and i stopped it. I really like the model. Only the nipples failed horribly. I followed the exact instructions but this was the result (no post work except logo):
View attachment 263984
Not really sure what went wrong. The head is from BJ Miriam with a bit of a mix with Boom chica head to make it a little bit fuller. The body is 100% Z Plus Model shape.
The skin i used is the skin from Miriam that has no translucency settings like others but it is my guess its related to that.

Since i love this model and pose so much either i manage to fix it or i will remove the nipples and use the default ones and create a proper render.

Anyone with some insight is more then welcome to send me a PM.
Found the issue. I had 2 sets active (i recall using a different areola size that i didn't like) after removing one the issue was fixed. Its still not a 100% but 99.9% so i will take that. I will finish setting it up and render it while im of to bed at a much higher setting.

Mar 7, 2017
My first render, 30 minutes and still alot of noise and lighting is meh. Also no idea how to fix the clothes/hair clipping. Anyone got tips/pointers? :rolleyes:

Using + Iray Interior Camera
View attachment 263424
The main method for dealing with clipping is to use the built in morphs on objects, these are on the right hand side under the parameters tab.
For clothing there is also , if nothing else works you could also apply a dForce modifier to the clothing which turns them into physics objects, takes a bit of tweaking.
If the hair doesn't have morphs you can use you could also create your own by exporting it to your modelling software of choice and creating a morph of your own but that's a bit beyond me (especially with hair).

There is also the possibility of using dForce on hair but I've never managed it successfully even using presets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.