3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have some experience with daz. If you're satisfied with this quality and know how to do visual novels I'd be glad to collaborate. I'm interested in corruption and mom-son stories. Here are some characters and scenes from a game I never managed to finish due to my lack of programming knowledge.
I was initially hesitant to try conversion to a VN, however Renpy is quite easy to learn and use. If you can learn Daz, Renpy shouldn't be a problem. The inbuilt tutorial is very good and there is plenty of code you can 'steal'. Creating a branching game is however far more difficult.

Reactions: MovieMike and RiBU

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Enyos amazing skin texture and fantastic body modelling
Nikywolf nice render. where did you get the background
Mescalino Fantastic lighting great model

Reactions: Enyos

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Some input? Im thinking #3 and 4 (amie and brandi in the game if i get around to writing it) need a little work on the bodies.
Some comments of characters working from left to right:
1) Probably the most realistic of the character body types, however somewhat plain.
2) Athletic body type - fairly common in adult games.
3) Probably too petite, however looks in proportion.
4) Similar to 3, also too petite. The body shape with it being extremely narrow half way up torso looks like she is missing ribs.
5) Closer to the height I would expect for petite character, however head size is too large with respect to body size.
I would suggest you pick your 3 favourite characters from the group and re-render head shots of each. Then request feedback on the head shots.

PS: You have some clothes clipping. These can be easily resolved by hiding the underwear (ref Model 1).

Reactions: lancelotdulak

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have a question about the height of characters. Is there a way to set the height in a real life measure?
Because when I loaded two of my characters in one scene, the one that I thought that she would be the petite type, was actually taller then the other one :D

So is there an option to for example either say that a character is like 1,80 cm tall or at least measure which height that character has?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have a question about the height of characters. Is there a way to set the height in a real life measure?
Because when I loaded two of my characters in one scene, the one that I thought that she would be the petite type, was actually taller then the other one :D

So is there an option to for example either say that a character is like 1,80 cm tall or at least measure which height that character has?
Not directly, however Measure Metrics plugin will display the measurements of your character.

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
I was initially hesitant to try conversion to a VN, however Renpy is quite easy to learn and use. If you can learn Daz, Renpy shouldn't be a problem. The inbuilt tutorial is very good and there is plenty of code you can 'steal'. Creating a branching game is however far more difficult.
I already know how to do a linear story in VN maker but it's not enough for what I have in mind. At minimum I need some playable parts as seen in "TakeOver" (a clickable map, bunch of in-game numerical variables like money, corruption points…). I also have RPG maker MV and know how to make simple games, but don't have a clue how to integrate what I do in VN maker with what I do in RPG maker - so that I can came up with a game at least somewhat resembling to what we see in games like LustEpidemics, Milf's Villa, Harem Villa...

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I already know how to do a linear story in VN maker but it's not enough for what I have in mind. At minimum I need some playable parts as seen in "TakeOver" (a clickable map, bunch of in-game numerical variables like money, corruption points…). I also have RPG maker MV and know how to make simple games, but don't have a clue how to integrate what I do in VN maker with what I do in RPG maker - so that I can came up with a game at least somewhat resembling to what we see in games like LustEpidemics, Milf's Villa, Harem Villa...
Good luck finding someone to take on the task, however what you are requesting is some fairly serious effort by a 3rd party. Also it would require extensive communication with then in order to detail what you want in game design. I know ICSTOR for example employs a coder to take on the programming role.

Reactions: RiBU

Pain

May 15, 2017

Maybe this is what you need? A measuring wall prop.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour à tous
je voudrais savoir si c'est possible de ranger et trier les dossier dans Daz mon probleme est que je perd enormement de temps a cherche
et il possible de mettre tous les vetement ensemble ; tout les accessoire ensemble ;tout les poses ensemble , etc etc ..... a l'epoque j'ai crue voir a logiciel pour daz

Hello everyone
I would like to know if it is possible to sort and sort the files in Daz my problem is that I lose a lot of time looking for
and it possible to put all the clothes together; all the accessories together, all the poses together, etc etc ..... at the time I thought I saw a software for daz

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Damn I tried that, but it didn't work, but maybe the installation just failed or I did something wrong :D
you can use a simple primitive from DAZ(with specified dimensions) directly with the model
12.png
cube - 180cm
now I know I can kick ass any Orc:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GhostPhil
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes