3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
PIMP and his Russian business partners...
View attachment 265407
I tried to make a night scene, I don't know how well it turned out:unsure:
I tried a lot of various lighting but ended up using one dark HDRI and car headlights
sorry my eng:)
i know i am asking to much but maybe an interior light in the car so that the girl is more visible ................ by the way NICE !!!

Reactions: lexx228

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
i know i am asking to much but maybe an interior light in the car so that the girl is more visible ................ by the way NICE !!!
hah-ha:LOL:this is a replica of BMW, there smart electronics turn off the light after a certain time;)
I remembered the lights inside the car when the render was almost ready:oops:

Reactions: NeoVlahos and Enyos

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm messing around with some concept work on a small occasional comic about a rather hapless 1920's adventuress. Thought I'd share and see what you guys think.

View attachment 265722
There used to be an old Daily Mirror cartoon strip about a hapless adventurer in the UK simply called The Adventures Jane Where the main character had an uncanny knack of losing her clothes this immeadiatly reminded me of her

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just trying out some d force clothing as I never used it before so first tried out this Chemise

Are You coming to bed ?

Sveta Bedtime.png Sveta Bedtime 1.png

I have always liked these Loin dresses on a model but they where always a pain to try to get them to follow the models pose but found this one again a d force dress

Olga Loin Dress.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes