3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Getting decent lighting in tight spaces is frigging hard. And camera angles, bah.
Why did I write this part of the script, it's gonna be a pain to get it looking good enough.
Work in progress I guess.
View attachment 3192599

View attachment 3192600
I tried something... Sun at 19h (10/11/20**) intensity 0.7, a point light for the back seats and... Camera headlamp at 0.3 (I know nobody use it but sometimes it does the job). Then white point pale yellow to give the blue-ish tone. There's no postwork except the background image so you can add/remove light, contrast, etc.
Hope it can help.

BzPz Test.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
More experiments with different poses, atmospheric lighting etc... Atmospheric Dust 2.jpg

Atmospheric Dust 2c.jpg

Edit: oh, and the top render, was one of the few I did with no denoising, just to check to see how it would effect the colour banding etc... the top render took me almost TWO HOURS to do with default settings (except one). Crazy... in contrast, the bottom render took me like... 3 mins. LOL...

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Artist RS-Imagewerks

View attachment 3193596
"...Oh yes!.. Thank you for your wonderful gift, Mr. Claus!"
So you missed the point completely! This thread is about work you did in DAZ not the work of other people.

I don't care if you post others work in other threads (or start a new one) but this is supposed to show us how you have grown as a DAZ user, not a Google searcher.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes