3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
SANTAS WIFE in 4k - 70 scenes in 2 versions...with and without text
A rather simple story ...not to complicated... young girl Sara, a woman now , finds Santa on the Christmas tree one night. Santa is dazzled by the beauty of the young woman and asks her if he wants to be his wife...They leave immediately for Santa's house in the North pole...

Available on my patreon-gumroad-fanbox
Links bellow on my signature section
Join my discord for more exclusive stuff :

ASM05.jpg ASM12.jpg ASM22.jpg ASM34.jpg

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Join "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)!
Do you know why the reaction limit is even a thing? I do not quite understand its purpose. And it bothers me to put limits on myself on how often to give a like to a post, honestly.

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate this time of the year, by the way. And happy holidays to the rest of you. I hope 2024 brings health and happiness to all of you.

Reactions: HawkyDawky

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Do you know why the reaction limit is even a thing? I do not quite understand its purpose. And it bothers me to put limits on myself on how often to give a like to a post, honestly.

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate this time of the year, by the way. And happy holidays to the rest of you. I hope 2024 brings health and happiness to all of you.
Merry Christmas and a happy new very artistic year,
wishing you also,with the most wonderful love and friendships,
happiness and the best health,Jumbi :giggle::giggle:

question on reaction limit
https://f95zone.to/threads/suggesti...the-reaction-limit-system.50395/#post-9796015

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes