3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is , I love the look of the character. I recognize her face from one of the visual novels I have played but it has been bugging me as I can't place which one! Her face is SO familiar, I'll post the art for this asset (not created by me) in hopes someone else will recognize which game she is from. It's just really bugging me now! hehehe...

fwsa-rosalie-for-genesis-8-female-00-main-daz3d.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is , I love the look of the character. I recognize her face from one of the visual novels I have played but it has been bugging me as I can't place which one! Her face is SO familiar, I'll post the art for this asset (not created by me) in hopes someone else will recognize which game she is from. It's just really bugging me now! hehehe...

View attachment 3209509
YES!!! I finally figured out where I see her before!! This is the asset used for Stephanie in the game Midlife Crisis! Man it was bugging me as her face was SO familiar! Her skin is also used on Elena on the game Being a DIK (but just the skin on her, so it is less apparent).

Sorry, but this has been bugging me for days. LOL... Midlife Crisis... the MC's secretary Stephanie... lovely character anyhow. ;)

Reactions: Shivawn and Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes