3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Happy Birthday to my late wife, Wanda. Sadly, she died in 2021. I miss her every day.
I tried my hand at creating a character that resembled her. There's a reason why I like woman with glasses and a nice bush. ;)
This was one of my many attempts. Still not perfect, it's hard to replicate a real life person...
Sorry for your loss.
This is a great bittersweet memorial tribute!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Happy Birthday to my late wife, Wanda. Sadly, she died in 2021. I miss her every day.
I tried my hand at creating a character that resembled her. There's a reason why I like woman with glasses and a nice bush. ;)
This was one of my many attempts. Still not perfect, it's hard to replicate a real life person...

View attachment 3212396
I too am a widower since 2020. I is hard at times to concentrate when the mind wanders to the past...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Could you PLEASSSE tell me which character asset that is?! Send me a private message if need be. I've been trying to recreate a game character and I think she may be the same asset (I am guessing this is a Mousso character based on research I have already done). Well, this is PART of the assets I am looking for that make up the character, but a main part.

Thanks in advance. (PLEASE! hehehe I have searched long and hard and this looks like an exact match)

And if you don't recall, just go to the character's skin in the surfaces tab and it will tell you where the texture is stored, which should give a clue as to who it was. Yeah, I am desperate. ;)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Could you PLEASSSE tell me which character asset that is?! Send me a private message if need be. I've been trying to recreate a game character and I think she may be the same asset (I am guessing this is a Mousso chcracter based on research I have already done).

Thanks in advance. (PLEASE! hehehe I have searched long and hard and this looks like an exact match)
This is a custom model of mine, built from the ground up, sorry.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is a custom model of mine, built from the ground up, sorry.
Those eyebrows are from a character somewhere though. Which one? That's ALL I need to know as they are a perfect match for the character I am trying to recreate. I just pulled up her image and they match perfectly.

Here's the eyebrows I need. They're a combination of the base Genesis 8 Female and... someone else, I think a Mousso character. Pleassssse.... heheheh

screenshot0507.jpg

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Those eyebrows are from a character somewhere though. Which one? That's ALL I need to know as they are a perfect match for the character I am trying to recreate. I just pulled up her image and they match perfectly.
The eyebrows and eyelashes are from the "Aisling" character. Don't know if it's still on here.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes