3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Very nice! What a coincidence! I JUST created a new character last night with armpit hair! LOL... I realized I forgotten to do that. I never seen anything wrong with it. In my case, I was working on a more mature woman with it, though it's only really visible when she raises her arms up.
What a coincidence! Indeed !
Now we have to see that, Night Hacker...

Reactions: Night Hacker

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Nice tips. I especially like t he smoothing modifier tip. I normally will just turn off limits (click the gear icon for a parameter and uncheck limits) so I can move the tongue farther than designed. I don't know where some of the limits in these characters come from. Certainly not from real life.
I knew about the show hidden but missed the show hidden under render options for years.

They hide a lot of professional render options, as for the hidden scaling and translate I can only imagine they are hidden and locked as the require a "adjust rigging to shape" and also can interfere with the corrective morphs

Reactions: Night Hacker

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
Stunning girl. What model and skin did you use as a base for this?
I edited both the skin, and the character, so it would be hard to pinpoint exactly what I used for her, since I think she have a big number of morphs for her face and body, plus the materials no longer have the name of the base skin, but a custom name for the project. So sorry, I apologize, since I can provide further information about it.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
A true wonderful beauty,Hit-Girl45 !! :love::love:
Shining sky blue eyes that look at you as innocently as possible,
while she looks at you so seductively,
with the pinkest cheeks,
breasts as ripe and juicy as the most delicious peaches,
and dressed in the most luxurious satin lingerie,
this lovely angel is ready to welcome you completely captivated by the most ardent love,passion and lust for her,
masterfully innocent seductively beautifully made !!

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
Just a quick tip if you have "show hidden" and then edit the y x and z trans options for tongue and jaw.
You will have much better control for oral sex scenes.

View attachment 3215033

Also adding a smoothing modifier for the female figure to the penis will morph the tongue around.

Over do the y-trans and you get snake jaw like below :D

View attachment 3215012
Awesome thanks, what assets did you used for the penis and vagina !?

Reactions: felldude

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I knew about the show hidden but missed the show hidden under render options for years.

They hide a lot of professional render options, as for the hidden scaling and translate I can only imagine they are hidden and locked as the require a "adjust rigging to shape" and also can interfere with the corrective morphs
Fascinating stuff! Please feel free to share more in the future. I always read posts that give tips. You just never know! :) Thanks.

Reactions: felldude
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes