3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The eyebrows and eyelashes are from the "Aisling" character. Don't know if it's still on here.
Thanks a lot! I searched for her and found what I was looking for. I've been working on recreating "Brenna" for the game "Power Vaccum". Highly recommended. I have never laughed so hard at a game before this. Anyhow, this is her face after your help with that. Pretty close to the original now! Her eyebrows are a combination of the original base skin eyebrows with the fibermesh eyebrows you pointed me to overlaying them...

Brenna NH Test 2.png

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Just a quick tip if you have "show hidden" and then edit the y x and z trans options for tongue and jaw.
You will have much better control for oral sex scenes.

Example.jpg

Also adding a smoothing modifier for the female figure to the penis will morph the tongue around.

Over do the y-trans and you get snake jaw like below :D

2048.jpg

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just a quick tip if you have "show hidden" and then edit the y x and z trans options for tongue and jaw.
You will have much better control for oral sex scenes.

View attachment 3215033

Also adding a smoothing modifier for the female figure to the penis will morph the tongue around.

Over do the y-trans and you get snake jaw like below :D

View attachment 3215012
Nice tips. I especially like t he smoothing modifier tip. I normally will just turn off limits (click the gear icon for a parameter and uncheck limits) so I can move the tongue farther than designed. I don't know where some of the limits in these characters come from. Certainly not from real life.

Reactions: felldude
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes