3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
This is , I love the look of the character. I recognize her face from one of the visual novels I have played but it has been bugging me as I can't place which one! Her face is SO familiar, I'll post the art for this asset (not created by me) in hopes someone else will recognize which game she is from. It's just really bugging me now! hehehe...

View attachment 3209509
The important thing is: do you have the bush to go with it?

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Haha, had a surge that wiped my storage. I'm trying to restore what I can, but I'm prepared for the possibility that I've lost all my models and that I will have to restart from scratch.
This is why I have an external HDD with a backup of all my work, and it remains unplugged when I am not using it. You might want to pick up an inexpensive external drive you can plug into your USB port and keep your files backed up.

I once lost my entire HDD, it was a hard lesson to learn. I had a few backups, but not up to date at the time.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This is why I have an external HDD with a backup of all my work, and it remains unplugged when I am not using it. You might want to pick up an inexpensive external drive you can plug into your USB port and keep your files backed up.

I once lost my entire HDD, it was a hard lesson to learn. I had a few backups, but not up to date at the time.
Yeah, I was posting data to the external HDD when the surge happened.

And not to be snarky, snide or ungrateful, but comments like this are as helpful as closing a door after the horse has bolted from the stable.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes