3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

KillingTheName

Formerly 'Frustrated_Artist'
Jul 27, 2023
Hi, I have started to learn Daz3D, can someone show me some good HDRI of a city at night? or good HDRI of cities/skylines? also I'm looking for some city backdrops

EDIT: I already checked sites like PolyHave etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker

Sand2022

Feb 5, 2019
Question for all the artist here. I have been dabbling in
Daz Studio for some time now. I also use Adobe Photoshop some as well for post render work. I keep reading other places that I need to learn Blender? Is it really what I need to do? I dont use my art in animations or games. Blender appears to have a huge learning curve. And me knocking on the door of 60 years old, I dont know if I want to invest the time and energy to learn it? Any advice any of you could swing my way? Deeply appreciate ya!

CKGames

Feb 17, 2023
Question for all the artist here. I have been dabbling in
Daz Studio for some time now. I also use Adobe Photoshop some as well for post render work. I keep reading other places that I need to learn Blender? Is it really what I need to do? I dont use my art in animations or games. Blender appears to have a huge learning curve. And me knocking on the door of 60 years old, I dont know if I want to invest the time and energy to learn it? Any advice any of you could swing my way? Deeply appreciate ya!
If you are not going to use it for animation, daz3d and photoshop will be enough for you.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes