3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Looks nice but i think that i am not ready to things like that. Did you it in DAZ?
Yup. Daz animation actually isn't too difficult. You create a pose, click to add a key frame. They maybe select an area 30 frames later, repose the character, create another key frame. And the animator will fill in what is needed between your two poses.

For my walking animation (which still needs work) I only created TWO poses. One with the left leg forward, right leg back plus arms etc... and the second with the opposite. I then copied the first frame to the last so that it would move back to the start position and that's it. It's seriously not difficult. I just suck at my poses! LOL ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yup. Daz animation actually isn't too difficult. You create a pose, click to add a key frame. They maybe select an area 30 frames later, repose the character, create another key frame. And the animator will fill in what is needed between your two poses.

For my walking animation (which still needs work) I only created TWO poses. One with the left leg forward, right leg back plus arms etc... and the second with the opposite. I then copied the first frame to the last so that it would move back to the start position and that's it. It's seriously not difficult. I just suck at my poses! LOL ;)
Doesn't look bad at all.
Never tried. Maybe i should. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Doesn't look bad at all.
Never tried. Maybe i should. :)
Go it! You don't learn unless you try. I guarantee your first try probably won't be the best. But you'll figure out where to improve, and your next one will be better... and better etc... you don't get good at it unless you try. Post your work here, I would love to see what you can do.

It's quite enjoyable, and not difficult. But, like anything else, it takes practice. DO IT!!! ;)

Reactions: Shivawn

subtron

Apr 6, 2022
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes