3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
it gets much more complicated very quickly when you want to start adding interactions, or whole body movement and make it look decent, I think Daz realized it themselves and tried to make it a bit more userfriendly with AniMate2, probably with the idea that their product developers will be producing and selling aniblocks on daz shop, but it doesn't seem it got anywhere, lack of items in the shop and generally there are very few tutorials on yt for it suggest it isn't popular, in fact, anyone seems to suggest dropping that idea

and I'm talking naked bodies here, I suspect if you want to start using something like dforce clothing, it would turn into complete nightmare
I'm not talking about making motion pictures here. Just simple animations. They are easy to make, but definitely takes some practice to get the poses right for each keyframe.

I always find it interesting how the original poster doesn't get help, but if someone replies and tries, there are critical responses to them.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
KitKat: Damn it. Every time!

KitKat: Are you just waiting for me to get naked to beam me up?

KitKat: I'm beginning to think you are doing it on purpose.

View attachment 3312706

View attachment 3312707
Okay, this is getting creepy. Every time I come with an idea in my head for a render, it seems to appear on here! No word of a lie, I was thinking about doing a science fiction style render of a female being beamed up, except it's a "malfunction" (yeah right) and her clothes didn't come with her. ;)

Reactions: X3rr4

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Creating poses, again. In between other stuff I have to do.
Destroyed five really nice posepairs, because I'm stupid and didn't quite check which direction I set for the mirrorbackup... Yeah, I know. Stupid. :cautious:
This one is the last one I was working on, so luckily it was in scene and could save it.
And just because, I thought to share it. Think it kind of cute and intimate. Also cruel, if you look at it right.
No complete scene, no dents/pressure on the bed, no colliding bodies either, just a pose.
hang_on_smll.jpg

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
The resemblance is obvious. How did you make it? Mixing models and using morphs? Or Did you sculpt it?
morphs for the body even if its not accurate and i used face transfer 2 and the fts morph fix ( photo from getty upscaled with gigapixel)

Reactions: Jumbi

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Creating poses, again. In between other stuff I have to do.
Destroyed five really nice posepairs, because I'm stupid and didn't quite check which direction I set for the mirrorbackup... Yeah, I know. Stupid. :cautious:
This one is the last one I was working on, so luckily it was in scene and could save it.
And just because, I thought to share it. Think it kind of cute and intimate. Also cruel, if you look at it right.
No complete scene, no dents/pressure on the bed, no colliding bodies either, just a pose.
View attachment 3313287
Cute. I love creating poses and expressions for later use. I just got redoing a pile of them, re-rendering icons for them all etc. I also do couple poses like this then save a pose for each side.

Reactions: mastergobbo

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Cute. I love creating poses and expressions for later use. I just got redoing a pile of them, re-rendering icons for them all etc. I also do couple poses like this then save a pose for each side.
That's what I do too, most of the time, but I get caught in a render-spree every few poses, and render the shit out of them ;)
Of the previous pose alone I did 9 renders ...
This here counts to over 20 :eek:, all slightly different, be it lights, slight pose variation, expression, cameras ...
tasty_smll.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's what I do too, most of the time, but I get caught in a render-spree every few poses, and render the shit out of them ;)
Of the previous pose alone I did 9 renders ...
This here counts to over 20 :eek:, all slightly different, be it lights, slight pose variation, expression, cameras ...
View attachment 3313867
I have a habit of saving each scene before I render them so if anything goes wrong, I don't lose any work. Different pose, different scene save filename.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes