3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Today I'm not bringing something new, actually. In mid-January, I posted some renders of a character I put together in Daz: Roxanne. She is a Genesis 8.1 model. Now, I have updated her materials maps (and upgraded, since the new ones are of much higher quality), and to show the goodness that this new maps offer, I just re-rendered this piece with the reworked materials on the model. You can see that the new ones are way more detailed and of higher resolution.

The original

The model with the new materials

roxanne001_4_close-up_reworked_skin.jpg

P. S. Just to be clear, I did not make the materials used either in the original version or in the new one. I lack the knowledge to do something like that. I simply used existing materials from two different figures on each one. The original materials were from a Genesis 8 figure, actually, not a Genesis 8.1.

Last edited:

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
SUPER MODEL EP 2 in 4K IS OUT NOW
So most of you might remember my story "Super Model" that i released almost a year ago , to sum up its about a young girl who is offered a job in the adult fil industry by a photographer that see meets in a coffee shop.
Part 2 HAS the same protagonists with the addition of Christina.
Christina is Olgas friend and she is also looking for a change to be a super model in Victors firm. So an audition is arranged.
103 scene in 4k and in 2 versions, with text and without text. Available only at:

Join my discord:

sm2 (25).jpg sm2 (42).jpg sm2 (66).jpg sm2 (80).jpg

johnqaz

Apr 2, 2020
Reactions: GPoint

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Chloe is roughly RS Kayla and her base skin is rather simple so this AI "tweak" looks better on her than Bella's. P3D Riza's skin is kind of part of Bella's identity so she looks weird without it..! Cool experiment though.
well mate, nice first try using ai to "tweak" but there you need to make sure you don't overboard with givign the ai too much control and take your time, ai isn't single a single click improvement:)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
After crash landing on an alien planet, a young woman struggles to link up with her surviving crewmates. Only their screams fills the commlink as something attacks them.

Alone, injured and scared, she hopes to find shelter in an abandoned mine, hoping that the rescue team will arrive soon.

But now, a strong scent of rotting flesh is carried upon the wind. And it is growing stronger with every passing second.

MelissaBigProblem.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes