3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
hi, were you able to make them work at the same time?
Well, it creates a geo-shell which always encompasses the entire character. You need to adjust the settings so it doesn't include the regions that other shells use... man, even now I am getting confused about it all. LMAO... but.. it CAN be fixed! I have done it manually, but I still forget exactly what I clicked on.

Sometimes you will get certain genital add-ons that will have a FIX script to fix these sorts of issues and they can actually help fix this.

Sorry I forget the exact spots to click, maybe someone else can elaborate further. You just need to find anything that explains how to fix GEO-SHELL issues and you'll be set.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Here's a set of screenshots showing where you need to look when you've got 'Geoshell' Problems....You'll need to turn off every Geoshell's Genitalia EXCEPT THE FUTALICIOUS ONE IN THIS CASE. View attachment 2119260 View attachment 2119262 View attachment 2119263 View attachment 2119264
Well, it creates a geo-shell which always encompasses the entire character. You need to adjust the settings so it doesn't include the regions that other shells use... man, even now I am getting confused about it all. LMAO... but.. it CAN be fixed! I have done it manually, but I still forget exactly what I clicked on.

Sometimes you will get certain genital add-ons that will have a FIX script to fix these sorts of issues and they can actually help fix this.

Sorry I forget the exact spots to click, maybe someone else can elaborate further. You just need to find anything that explains how to fix GEO-SHELL issues and you'll be set.

Here you go...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Here I am, working on a game of sorts, circa 1000 renders deep and then I see renders like this...And I'm like "Am I doing things right?"
Dunno how much postwork is in here with PS, but this looks very, very photogenic. Geez.
Just do the lighting right, in this he has added ripples to the water (a prop you can buy) and rain as well as some wet skin effects as well as depth of field effects with the camera, all done in DAZ from the looks of it. Get your lighting on an angle, you can make lights larger for softer shadows as well, maybe not so bright etc... mess around and experiment a bit. There's also some great tutorials out there on lighting especially and depth of field effects, two things that will make a bigger difference in your renders.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes