5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Riley
Love her, but she needs some nipples! :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks exactly like my cousin when she was younger, she also had this amount of freckles lol.

Fixed the lighting. So another render, from a different angle this time. Original angle and character render in spoiler.
View attachment 272755

Notes:
Final image is composed of 3 separate renders. Did this to reduce rendering time given my modest hardware. I can change the stripper renders to produce different results. Also by simplifying stripper render it gives me the option of creating an animation.
- Background render (4 hour render) ~ 500 iterations
- Foreground Stripper (10 min render) ~1000 iterations
- Background Stripper (2 min render) ~500 iterations
Great scene!
You could delete every map but the color map from the characters in the background/further away from the camera to reduce render time.
The second dancer gets a bit too much light in comparison tho.

She's indeed very cute, but i guess Daz 3d doesn't like flat chested character very much.

Now, jokes aside... what i'm starting to think is that the problem could be the base shape it self. Let me explain this better, since the model comes out already with a modest breasts size even if we try to reduce it almost to zero, flat. There's still unnecessary polygons left all around the chest that cant be displaced and thus they cause all the bumps when we try to apply a clothes... Well im not 100% sure but it could happens the other way round, i mean clothes come out with a decent bust size scuplt in and thus all the bumps are caused by the superfluous polygons on them.
This happens because the clothes are made for ordinary sized bust. For the body there are morphs to reduce the size, but if there are no morphs for the clothes, it ends up like this.

Reactions: Nomec104

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Great scene!
You could every map but the color map from the characters in the background/further away from the camera to reduce render time.
The second dancer gets a bit too much light in comparison tho.
I ran scene optimiser and removed the bump / normal maps and lowered texture size of all of the background characters. Also with rendering in layers, adjusting the relative brightness levels was a few simple clicks in GIMP.

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
I wanted to create a game, but i don't have time for it, so here is another render made without reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rendering time: 1h 30min on GTX 960M
Resolution: 2200x1360

Direct link:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Be a good girl ... Or bad girl?
View attachment 272839
I believe there was a missed opportunity with this render. The following adjustments would have significantly improved the result in my opinion:
- Reduce the scale of the angel / devil (maybe to 50%).
- Adjust the lighting such that angel is in a white spotlight and the devil is in a red spotlight.
- Make the crown and the wings emissive.

Reactions: NykWolf

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I believe there was a missed opportunity with this render. The following adjustments would have significantly improved the result in my opinion:
- Reduce the scale of the angel / devil (maybe to 50%).
- Adjust the lighting such that angel is in a white spotlight and the devil is in a red spotlight.
- Make the crown and the wings emissive.
Yeah You're right It was just a test. The halo looks really horrible. It's look like halo from Warhammer 40K :D :D

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
wait wait wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT. Are you picking up / making a sequel to this game, or is this just a one-off render. If it is the former then I am HYPED AS ALL HELL and support you in this incredible endeavor that you have brought into my life. My God bless you and your family for a thousand moons.
Yes, I'm making a spin-off, so kinda saying a different story in the same world setup (and same school).
I'm gonna try to follow the same theme Teacher's pets have but gonna add different situations and dynamics.

I'm working on the characters first, then the school and apartment scenes are premade so is a jump start.

I'm glad some people like the idea of my "Teacher's pet: The class next door" spin-off.
Appreciate the blessings :giggle:

TastyPics

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm using Daz3d for over a year now and i want to share some renders i've made recently. What do think of this one? The colors, the lights, how the skin looks etc... I will post more renders a bit later (you can also find them on my Patreon page). Sorry for any language mistakes((

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
A lot of the facial expressions looks fake. I tried to do a smile pose and apply a custom displacement map to add wrinkles around the eyes and a sharper crease around the mouth. Do you think it helps make the smile look more genuine?
I have the same issue with most facial expressions as you do. You've done an excellent job of making a more realistic smile!

TastyPics

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
A lot of the facial expressions look fake. I tried to do a smile pose and apply a custom displacement map to add wrinkles around the eyes and a sharper crease around the mouth. Do you think it helps make the smile look more genuine?

It definitely helps! In my opinion, the right image looks more realistic. Is it Genesis 8?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes