3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jimbles

Aug 30, 2017
A lot of the facial expressions look fake. I tried to do a smile pose and apply a custom displacement map to add wrinkles around the eyes and a sharper crease around the mouth. Do you think it helps make the smile look more genuine?

View attachment 273082
So, I think the eye wrinkles definitely help it to feel more genuine, the cheek crease helps but definitely adds age. Another trick that I've found helps with genuine smiles is open the mouth a little bit, because no one really keeps their teeth clenched while smiling that wide, unless it's a fake smile. Good work overall though.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
My day 17 render:

View attachment 273045

10% render after 1h (700 iterations) ,is no hdri map , no dof just wide and yes i noticed now the right foot is on the ground but is so hard to move on a complex scene with all materials on so you see what you do.
Still a noob but i discover many things every day.
Did you try hardware acceleration?
Preferences -> Interface -> Display Optimization
It helps a lot, especially with scenes like this.

Reactions: NathanielHammer

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Yes, I'm making a spin-off, so kinda saying a different story in the same world setup (and same school).
I'm gonna try to follow the same theme Teacher's pets have but gonna add different situations and dynamics.

I'm working on the characters first, then the school and apartment scenes are premade so is a jump start.

I'm glad some people like the idea of my "Teacher's pet: The class next door" spin-off.
Appreciate the blessings :giggle:
Just out of curiosity, is it against copyright/your goals to bring back any scenes with some of the previous models from the other game? Many people including myself were super blue balled after the big setup with a few of the characters (the biggest being Sarah for me) and I think even just a scene or two with some closely matched models would really go a long way.

TastyPics

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
Unfinished test render with some volume and fog, etc.
The fog in front didn't turn out so well, but I'm quite happy with the rest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice and atmospheric render! What environment did you use? The woods, the grass...

Guys, your renders are just amazing! Top quality! :love::love::love:

Reactions: Joraell
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes