3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This bundle looks promising! Can you please tell me how heavy it is for GPU VRAM?
I only tried this one scene from the bundle and added the fog and volumetric stuff + the character before I first hit the render button. The whole scene took about 3 gig of texture memory 300 mb of geometry and 280 mb for the light, with scene optimizer I was able to reduce the texture memory to a bit more than 1 gig.

Reactions: TastyPics

TastyPics

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
Yoga is beautiful isn't it? :D

190329 Hailey Gym photos v1.0.2 20700s FHD.png

I only tried this one scene from the bundle and added the fog and volumetric stuff + the character before I first hit the render button. The whole scene took about 3 gig of texture memory 300 mb of geometry and 280 mb for the light, with scene optimizer I was able to reduce the texture memory to a bit more than 1 gig.
Thank you for this explanation! (y)

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I love werewolf women. so passionate and wild. The outfit sort of reminds me of Ruby on Once Upon a Time
1.png
it's fucking funny when you're Russian:mad:
Yes Ruby was an interesting character and the actress who played her is very hot:love:
but I did this art from a comic sketch.
Cute and scary! :love: Is she part of a series or a one off? And where did you get her tail from?
thanks , tail from Tailminator by Meipe
wow :D how long the rendering process was? I see it's no HDRi map, so im' curious :D And what GPU do you have, may i ask? :D
30 min 1080ti
in this forest, the problems with the basic lighting and render settings (because of this, the rendering time can be endless) I just changed it to a more suitable

sorry my engrish:)

May 4, 2018
day 18 render:

day18-2.png

100 iterations after 1h and not even 1% render done. For the first time it's been using almost full ram over 60gb. And before render 1 iteration i thought i did something to render settings but noo.. Sorry is looking like shit but again to much to render for my config with a single 1080ti.

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Just out of curiosity, is it against copyright/your goals to bring back any scenes with some of the previous models from the other game? Many people including myself were super blue balled after the big setup with a few of the characters (the biggest being Sarah for me) and I think even just a scene or two with some closely matched models would really go a long way.
Well the project I'm doing is just a spin-off; I want to use the same location as the base but is gonna tell another teacher's story, a teacher in another classroom in the same school.

I don't want to try to take over the original TP (Teacher's pet) story or characters so even if Irredeemable comes back and starts to work on his game again the stories will not overlap, my story can be years prior or years later than TP. So no, I don't plan to include any of the original characters in my spin-off.

I would really want Irredeemable to come back, clean up his game, and continue on with development but in the meantime maybe my story can fill up the gap :coffee:

Reactions: WaveOfPig
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes