3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Fooled around with pupeteer to see if it could be of any use for facial expressions. Answer: Yes.
Each of those expressions are an amalgation of several overexegerated one click expressions made by different authors, like dbXXX, deepSpace and so on. I tried to give those expressions a more believable feel.
Abi_TestRun_001.png Abi_TestRun_002.png

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
With my hardware i can only render in reasonable time, using HDRi maps .__.
Not entirely happy with lighting though - cuz i forgot to turn off headlamp, but anyway
girl dwarf or a very large fireplace?delete the part with the fireplace and remove the head lighting ...and it will be better

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour à tous
je voudrais savoir s'il est possible d'avoir 2 arriere plan different sur une seul image exemple chaud et froid ou jour et nuit
si oui comment je peut le faire
merci pour vos conseil par avance

Hello everyone
I would like to know if it is possible to have 2 different background on a single image example hot and cold or day and night
if so how can I do it
thank you for your advice in advance

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
100 iterations after 1h and not even 1% render done. For the first time it's been using almost full ram over 60gb. And before render 1 iteration i thought i did something to render settings but noo..
I specifically tried this product - it seems everything is working fine...maybe you used 3Dlight materials?
greepy.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
bonjour à tous
je voudrais savoir s'il est possible d'avoir 2 arriere plan different sur une seul image exemple chaud et froid ou jour et nuit
si oui comment je peut le faire
merci pour vos conseil par avance

Hello everyone
I would like to know if it is possible to have 2 different background on a single image example hot and cold or day and night
if so how can I do it
thank you for your advice in advance
Edit the background image itself with an image editor. Example, half is displaying day sun and clouds, the other half displays moon and stars, and limit your rendering (camera angle) to each one separately for example. That's one simple way I could think off.

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
girl dwarf or a very large fireplace?delete the part with the fireplace and remove the head lighting ...and it will be better
haha, let's say it's one of these large fireplaces like or :D

--------

I've made another one, becouse i didn't test this creampie asset yet :v

Render time: 40 min on GTX 960M
Resolution: 2851x4032 (~11,5 Mpix)

Direct link:

May 4, 2018
day 19 render:

This is how i remember her on history books
............................................................................ She ride the white horse..........................................................................
day19-2.png

Rumors but it might been some truth in there ( she liked donkeys to ride so she can't fall from a horse). I know is about catherine the great (public sex life, hire the best mens after they been tested for weeks so they can perform for sure) ,and not marie antoinette but still history remember this :)

“I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long”— Marie Antoinette

As for render 1,5h (1,7k iterations ~ 9% from render /15gb ram used this time). I know i forgot to simulate the damn horse so tail and neck hair wont look like that but well this is what i did today.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes