3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Finally have a bit time to test and play around with volumetric fog again :giggle:

4K (click on it) at 500 iterations. The assets are quite old and don't look that good anymore, but overall I'm happy with it. No post work.
View attachment 274836
10 out of 10. Great angles, lighting, scene and subject matter!
Really makes me wish I had a gpu that could handle an actual scene.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Finally have a bit time to test and play around with volumetric fog again :giggle:

4K (click on it) at 500 iterations. The assets are quite old and don't look that good anymore, but overall I'm happy with it. No post work.
View attachment 274836
Man! That's a blast from the past - Dagger Dreams and Millenium SubDragon, in the Enchanted Forest, right? You've made it look really good! Maybe a bit of postwork to fix the area with no rain and add a glow round the blade - but the composition, weather effects and visual narrative are great :p

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
10 out of 10. Great angles, lighting, scene and subject matter!
Really makes me wish I had a gpu that could handle an actual scene.
Thx a lot lol :)

Man! That's a blast from the past - Dagger Dreams and Millenium SubDragon, in the Enchanted Forest, right? You've made it look really good! Maybe a bit of postwork to fix the area with no rain and add a glow round the blade - but the composition, weather effects and visual narrative are great :p
Almost, its but the rest is right (wow, good eyes) and thx!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm sorry, of course, but the guy in 4K looks like a 16-bit Sega+ green horizon?I know that many have problems with the equipment and so on,but you can do it better;)
I read that already before you made it bigger :p

Reactions: lexx228

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I read that already before you made it bigger :p
just in Russian, this phrase is more important than Google English
ps:it's so funny Google kills any sense on its own:ROFLMAO:
ps2:any phrase worthy of Virgil - Google translates as pig grunting:mad:

Reactions: Namco15

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@Ataly Hey, at least you can create new characters. Whenever I try to do so, I end up doing.. horrible things. I don't really have the patience to sit there and go through everything slowly xD

-----------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somehow.. I'm not too convinced about the hair. They seems... made of plastic compared to others, but since these were from the same who did Cafe Curls (Goldtassel) I thought positively. Meh. Also, I tried the new Coco Hair.. my god, even those are horrible to look at.

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
Damn, that is a fiery dame! Love it.
I see your argument about the hair, but those eyes.. :love:

@Ataly Hey, at least you can create new characters. Whenever I try to do so, I end up doing.. horrible things. I don't really have the patience to sit there and go through everything slowly xD

-----------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somehow.. I'm not too convinced about the hair. They seems... made of plastic compared to others, but since these were from the same who did Cafe Curls (Goldtassel) I thought positively. Meh. Also, I tried the new Coco Hair.. my god, even those are horrible to look at.

Reactions: brynhildr
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes