3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Elves are known for being lithe, tall, beautiful creatures. So I decided to make a male elf to play with Daz setting more. dForce works great with a Genesis 8 Female base actor using a male torso and Futaliscious penis addon. Problem is getting the clothes to drape over a hard penis. So I have a new project in trying to get a proper drape effect

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Elves are known for being lithe, tall, beautiful creatures. So I decided to make a male elf to play with Daz setting more. dForce works great with a Genesis 8 Female base actor using a male torso and Futaliscious penis addon. Problem is getting the clothes to drape over a hard penis. So I have a new project in trying to get a proper drape effect

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In stead of using a tpose for base for dforce try using Animate to make it grow from low to erected this will lift the dress ;)

Reactions: zramcharan

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
In stead of using a tpose for base for dforce try using Animate to make it grow from low to erected this will lift the dress ;)
I figured as much. It is also how I would get the draping properly in Marvelous Designer... Which reminds me I need to get that

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
3 likes for this crap?
that says it all about this fucked up forum LOL
looks like a 3DS max renderer from 1998
@rev2019
I have personally not seen your work. However, I have never insulted anyone's work even when I felt it was gross. This forum is to post your work to get the feedback on things that have gone wrong. And frankly I give a damn about your response as it adds no value to my work. I am open to criticism if it helps me improve otherwise this kind of behavior doesn't even deserve a response.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
3 likes for this crap?
Seriously; dude not everyone can run iRay on their rig. Also Don't cut into people when they put time effort and energy into something. Critique don't trash. How are they supposed to get better when some jerkoff says this sucks and this forum sucks too.

Reactions: MrBree and bas

delguy

Apr 3, 2018

Seriously; dude not everyone can run iRay on their rig. Also Don't cut into people when they put time effort and energy into something. Critique don't trash. How are they supposed to get better when some jerkoff says this sucks and this forum sucks too.
This was rendered in basic Octane settings not Iray. Iray is slower and I wanted this to be done this way. Also If he really has to add anything please comment on something specific that looks odd or could be a turn off in the render, but just passing random comments is unacceptable.

Reactions: zramcharan

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
I have used Thea Render (Studio) for obj import and render. Though the output is usually nice, hair does come odd. Any inputs?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@rev2019
I have personally not seen your work. However, I have never insulted anyone's work even when I felt it was gross. This forum is to post your work to get the feedback on things that have gone wrong. And frankly I give a damn about your response as it adds no value to my work. I am open to criticism if it helps me improve otherwise this kind of behavior doesn't even deserve a response.
This was rendered in basic Octane settings not Iray. Iray is slower and I wanted this to be done this way. Also If he really has to add anything please comment on something specific that looks odd or could be a turn off in the render, but just passing random comments is unacceptable.
Just ignore this guy, he thinks he's the god of Daz rendering and is insulting everyone who doesn't like or gives criticue to his work. He's so self centered he doesn't even see the flaws in his own renders.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
3 likes for this crap?
Out of order, man. We're not pros - we're all just trying to show our stuff and get some tips. Perhaps try being constructive, and not getting offended by what other people like?

Frank Sinatra: "Some folks get their kicks stomping on a dream"

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes