3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
In my quest to get better at lighting... I failed to realize how important the Tonemapper Options are.. these images have the exact same lighting... the only difference is that I changed the Exposure Value, Shutter Speed, F/Stop, and Environment Tint. View attachment 3962521
Just make a mental note to yourself that Exposure Value is a post render process and does not always result in a better image. At least that is the way it was described to me by one of the DAZ gurus that post videos on YT. And he should know something about that.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
( , , ) tweaked and converted to G8F.
Luna3DKim_G8_01_F95.png

Not an original character, but rather a conversion with tweaks. Luna3D Kim - G3F which was recently reposted on ZoneGFX. Luna3D does a lot of very simplistic stuff, many of Luna3D's characters are a single morph or just a character preset. Kim is basically G3F with sliders set up as a Character Preset, no morphs. For Kim here I cleaned up the model, scaled and added some little tweaks. Then created a separate head, body, and control morphs. Built my own G8F character preset and .duf files for long nails, nipples, skin textures. Added more bump mapping. Personally I think she looks better.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes