3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Do not go into the light

Do not go into the light.png

Something I did by following the instructions step by step. The scene is not exactly identical to the one from the tutorial, but it does not affect the final result. There is one more step left, but that part of the tutorial will be done in Photoshop. Although even without that last step, I can say that that image looks just fine. It's not like I've never used image editing software, but I definitely haven't used Photoshop. The current software I'm currently using, and have been using for a long time, is more than sufficient for what I need and how much I need. The most important thing is that in the end I learned a lot of details, not so much when it comes to lighting as in making the scene itself.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
NO TELL MOTEL PANAM.png

Panam's life had dramatically changed after she'd given birth to a Wraith's child.
She wasn't sure which of the men was the father, as she was very drunk.
They'd carried her to a random room, after watching her get drunk at a bar.
Wraiths like to enjoy their women in groups.
Panam took a dozen guys that night, even lost her anal virginity from
a number of guys.

Panam had really sank to a new depths since V had vanished.

A few weeks later, Panam was tested for STD's, but given the all clear.
There was one issue though, every guy had cum inside her, clearly to breed her.
On discovering she was pregnant, Panam chose to raise the child as her own.

News of her pregnancy, and video of the gangbang being leaked online, meant Panam was
no longer welcome in the Adecaldos camp.
They even confiscated her vehicle and jacket, which led her to eventually becoming a sex worker.

Her son,Marcus, was now 18, and had took the position of becoming his mother's pimp.
Taking 70% of her earnings, which he handed to the Wraith.

She spent all day boozing, fucking clients and watching TV.
Her son offered her, free of charge, to his Wraith brotherhood, in the hopes he'd gain favour and move up the ranks.
Panam had put on a shit load of weight due to never leaving the hotel, and only drinking booze all day.

Marcus had grown up hearing his mother fucking men, as he was always told to stand outside.
He'd had a secret camera fitted for her safety, and now watched and recorded his mother having sex.
Marcus always showed his Wraith brothers the videos of his mother.
He never showed the other videos though, of Marcus groping his own mother, when she passed out from booze.
Sucking on her nipples, trying to make them lactate, forcing his fingers inside her and making her moan with pleasure.
Marcus had bought her a massive black dildo, which was in fact for him to use on her, when she was drunk.
Panam's pussy could take so much cock now, he wondered if his mother could feel anything with all the guys
fucking her each day.

It was Seamus, the head of the Wraith chapter he belonged to, who'd suggested
to arrange a party night gang bang for his boys.
It would also be a cool way for Marcus to lose his cherry.
If he had to balls to fuck his own mother in front of them, Marcus would be Seamus's second in command.

Seamus also had a soft spot for Panam, and proposed the idea of a Wraith marriage with Panam.
She'd still be the Wraith's whore but become Seamus's housekeeper.
Perhaps it would help Panam kick the booze habit and lose weight.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes