3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thank you, I'll take a look on them! And yeah, the clipping was really a problem, not only with the nipple, but also with the hair.

People suggest me to take a look on the Zbrush, but I think that's too complex for a beginner. But eventually I'll try.
Get the basics under control and then expand your knowledge into new horizons. Currently I am learning Blender to allow me to tweak my custom environments. I have heard of Zbrush however to be honest as an engineer by trade, I am better at the technical side than the artistic side. However the designer in me can create great results from the artistic talents of others. I acquire assets not for what they are, but what they can be. :cool:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you, I'll take a look on them! And yeah, the clipping was really a problem, not only with the nipple, but also with the hair.

People suggest me to take a look on the Zbrush, but I think that's too complex for a beginner. But eventually I'll try.
zBrush isn't hard but nowadays it is not worth the money anymore for non-professionals. If you are interested in organic sculpting, and zBrush is all about organic shapes. Look into Blender 2.80 instead. They revamped the whole sculpting engine on that and it is open source.

Reactions: Arthoneceron

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
My big render I've been working on for the past week. I've had this render in mind for quite sometime and decided to tackle it.

It took longer to load the file than it did to render. I started the scene using billboards, but quite abandoned that as I didn't like the shadows. I then used scene optimizer on all the characters except those in the forefront. For one of the characters scene optimizer did not save any of the reduced images. There were 7 subscenes in all, containing 21 Genesis 3 and 8 charactes.

3 hours, 40 minutes render time
98.5% convergence

Slave Market.jpg

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
My big render I've been working on for the past week. I've had this render in mind for quite sometime and decided to tackle it.

It took longer to load the file than it did to render. I started the scene using billboards, but quite abandoned that as I didn't like the shadows. I then used scene optimizer on all the characters except those in the forefront. For one of the characters scene optimizer did not save any of the reduced images. There were 7 subscenes in all, containing 21 Genesis 3 and 8 charactes.

98.5% convergence

View attachment 281273
I only wish I could render a scene like this it looks superb

Reactions: badcock

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017

98.5% convergence

View attachment 281273
Great work. Did you end up rendering it in parts or just optimized enough to fit on your card in a single go?

It's funny, rendering outside is really fast even with a lot of characters. Had this been inside I imagine it would have doubled or tripled the rendering time.

This is great though, really makes it feel like a living city.

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
Great work. Did you end up rendering it in parts or just optimized enough to fit on your card in a single go?

It's funny, rendering outside is really fast even with a lot of characters. Had this been inside I imagine it would have doubled or tripled the rendering time.

This is great though, really makes it feel like a living city.
My original plan was to make 5 renders or so and merge them in photoshop. I ended up making a single render.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes