3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JIJU_Ent

May 28, 2024
That suggest you (or your team) are at the very least not from USA, you actually know what the word is properly used for (and yes, I know I am provoking the majority of the members of F95, who are from USA, it's my devil mood :devilish: having some fun :D ).
Curious to see what you will come out with, I think it is the first time I see anywhere an NSFW game about football.
Haha, football in my game isn't American Football. It is called Soccer there iirc. This is the universally loved European flamboyance.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
So after all the fuss of how on earth I would make the Minoan interior of a Palace...and using at first Ai text to Image generators I realized just by looking to a real building block in Knossos palace that I was just a fool seeking to learn Blender or even Hexagon. All I needed was to open my 3rd eye of imagination and recognize the basic shapes that made a column. From there all fell in place and here is my first version...of the Hall...

View attachment 3995435

View attachment 3995438
Managed to build my interior of the palace hall with Daz3d primitives combined...and images for the frescoes and some shader presets of course...

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Truly gorgeous made,CoffeeCurse !! :love::love:
Her eyes that radiate the greenest,ruby-like glow,
causing everything around her to catch fire,but still giving off the softest,most sensual appearance,
an otherworldly divine appearance !!
OMG!! Thank you so much! That's super kind of you to say! I'm so glad you liked it! Those are exactly the vibes I was going for! :giggle::giggle:

mashiho-mashmellow.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes