3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
2 girls 1 tub

2girls1tubAU.jpg

Hana: Your first day at work really that bad?
Rori: The boss is kinda mean and the other employees got really angry when I messed up an order.
Hana: That sucks, but you it's your first day you should be allowed to mess up a little bit
Rori: The boss didn't think so he ducted my pay
Hana: Wow that's harsh on your first day, what an asshole
Rori: well he did yell at the guy who grabbed my ass, so he’s not a complete asshole
Hana: HEY!!, i'm the only one who’s allowed to grab your cute ass randomly
Rori: Haha
Hana: I'm sorry you had such a shitty first shift
Rori: It's okay, next shift will probably be better.
Hana: I guess..
Rori: Right now i just wanna soak my sore legs,relax and think about something else
Hana: Well then just lean back and i'll do my best to make sure your “relaxed”

Featuring from left to right

Rori Collins
Hana

If anybody has any situations they would like to see my OC's in, let me know, im all-ways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

I also do commissions and you can support my work on Patreon or Subscribestar or join the free tier to see what i'm working on atm

Image created with Daz studio 4.22 Pro.
Assets acquired from daz3d.com, renderosity.com and renderotica.com
Post-work done in Photoshop.
All characters er made by me.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So, basically, this is one of the characters from the next chapter of my game. It's the first time I've created a MILF, and to be honest, I really like her, but she seems a bit too young to me. I'm trying to create a character in her 40s, but I still haven't figured out exactly what makes a woman look like a MILF and what doesn't. What do you guys think?

View attachment 3997620
The face is the part that seems a bit too youngish - not far from it though. But on the other hand, when I was younger, I met the mothe and the sister of a girl I knew... and I told her "you did not tell me you had a third sister", because the mother looked like could have been her sister :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes