3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you very much:love:

glad you like her
Now I just need to start up my "charme" engine, and seduce her so she leaves you and comes to me :p :DWell, OK, first I need to actually get a "charme" engine, and make it work on DAZ character, but those are just small practical details :D:D:D

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
So, basically, this is one of the characters from the next chapter of my game. It's the first time I've created a MILF, and to be honest, I really like her, but she seems a bit too young to me. I'm trying to create a character in her 40s, but I still haven't figured out exactly what makes a woman look like a MILF and what doesn't. What do you guys think?

Madame_post.png

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
So, basically, this is one of the characters from the next chapter of my game. It's the first time I've created a MILF, and to be honest, I really like her, but she seems a bit too young to me. I'm trying to create a character in her 40s, but I still haven't figured out exactly what makes a woman look like a MILF and what doesn't. What do you guys think?

View attachment 3997620
She looks OK. I think that older women doesn't have smooth skin like those much younger women. Maybe some wrinkles around the eyes. Less perfect tits. Something like this I think.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes