3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Moundir

Jan 4, 2020
Today, I decided to build a scene from scratch, focusing on a more ethical workflow to see what I could learn. (Note: This is my first time actually playing with lighting.)

By ethical, I mean taking a mindful and patient approach to the workflow.

Conclusion
I’m pretty happy with the progress i made today. Am looking forward to any comment/ pointers or just insights. Next step for me is i would like to explore environments more, maybe download a few new maps cause if i understand correctly the one i have is a basic middle of the day one, so probably gonna look to get some better quality ones and try doing some "Afternoon" renders next. I also want to work on my posing next so i will be changing poses as i go and moving the cams maybe doing some portrait-sized shots too.
Follow up post so am quoting myself. In case people wanted to see "progress".
These are from a week ago i did the posing myself, and it shows i assume, the way the characters are holding the controllers is scuffed i tried my best but Daz3d finger control is funky to say the least.The renders also feel blend when i look at them maybe its the lack of a warmer light.
Anna and Jason3.jpg

Here you can see my first usage of photoshop. Yes i added a brawlhalla image to the tv using photopea (photoshop online i guess).
Anna and Jason2.jpg

Moundir

Jan 4, 2020
Follow up post so am quoting myself. In case people wanted to see "progress".
These are from a week ago i did the posing myself, and it shows i assume, the way the characters are holding the controllers is scuffed i tried my best but Daz3d finger control is funky to say the least.The renders also feel blend when i look at them maybe its the lack of a warmer light.
Follow up post number 2 so am quoting myself(again). In case people wanted to see "progress". (yeah i know its right after another one of my posts but its differents days so different posts :cool: ).

These are from today, am kinda prouder with the progress today (first time having actual city background also using an afternoonish vibe?)

The master shot:sneaky:(TY Brutt_Axeman):
Katia12.jpg
Katia9.jpg
Katia10.jpg
I also added some renders that didn't make the main cut(just renders i was making as i was going toward the final result, before the clothing switch/alternative clothing/ before adding the "city"/without light/some tiddies etc....
Katia11.jpg Katia1.jpg Katia4AdamMods.jpg Katia5AdamMods.jpg Katia6AdamMods.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes