3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If you have the denoiser enabled, check if the Alpha is on. If it is, turn it off. Maybe it will solve this issue

I don't ever use denoiser tbh. I always worry it will mess with small details I might actually need for clarity.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Lucky you ;)
It's a double edged sword, as she broke my heart, lol.

She was super popular wherever we went. Especially with her DD cup chest by swimming pool.
I had plenty of fun with her, but so did plenty of others. :ROFLMAO:
If only I'd been more mature back then. Wasted opportunity for a perfect hotwife, but I was way too young at the time.
I was seeing other girls as well, so it's not like I was devoted either tbh.

Reactions: PurpleMood

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I don't ever use denoiser tbh. I always worry it will mess with small details I might actually need for clarity.
This seems to be another one of the 4.22 IRay problems. Perhaps some of these HDR file extensions are not compatible with the newer version, so it's not able to handle them properly.

A solution would be to load the file in an image editor like Photoshop, save it as .hdr, and then try again in DAZ. I think this has the .exr extension to it which is a known issue.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This seems to be another one of the 4.22 IRay problems. Perhaps some of these HDR file extensions are not compatible with the newer version, so it's not able to handle them properly.

A solution would be to load the file in an image editor like Photoshop, save it as .hdr, and then try again in DAZ. I think this has the .exr extension to it which is a known issue.
Thanks so much. I tried to do this with Gimp and everytime it crashes the damn thing! Thanks for the heads up!!

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So far I've read it could be the format of the HDR needing to be changed due to an OS upgrade. Not sure how true that is.
I don't think it's an OS upgrade, I've had this issue for months, particularly with specific scene files like the frozen lake. In fact, I think it might be all "snow" settings I've tried to use.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes