3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
View attachment 4007151

Can anyone suggest a decent "wet skin" product for G9 which actually works well?
People have already recommended some things to you, but I must add that if your intention is to show an image at medium or long distance, there is nothing easier and cheaper than changing some values in the character's skin, and that's it... The result of my image is with zero use of other products, just regulating values in the skin.

TestNiebla.jpg

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
Anyone else having this issues when using HDR's now?

Have I messed up with a setting!?

View attachment 4004776 View attachment 4004779 View attachment 4004780
Did you just recently update Daz Studio to version 4.22 ?
There are issues with how some vendors compressed their HDRIs that is not supported anymore.

For the one HDRI you are using, the vendor "Flipmode" submitted uncompressed fixes to Daz nearly a year ago.

Did you fire up Daz Install Manager or otherwise check for the updated versions? (Probabaly not helpful unless you legit bought the assets though.)

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Mother in the Sauna 002.png Mother in the Sauna 003.png

Finally, fixed her sternum!
Did you just recently update Daz Studio to version 4.22 ?
There are issues with how some vendors compressed their HDRIs that is not supported anymore.

For the one HDRI you are using, the vendor "Flipmode" submitted uncompressed fixes to Daz nearly a year ago.

Did you fire up Daz Install Manager or otherwise check for the updated versions? (Probabaly not helpful unless you legit bought the assets though.)

Thanks so much!!

Appreciate this. Weird how it was all working beautifully a few hours before the issue.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes