3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Young Alice ROUGH IMAGE.png

I'm trying to de- age this model who was originally 40ish.
Managed to do it except for the face having too much going on skin wise. I've used a "youth" setting from the Growing Up thingymajig. Just need to sort the lines around the mouth and stop her cheeks looking so old. Can anyone suggest which lines they are around her mouth!? They're like smokers lines, super annoying as she never smokes.

Oh and it's so annoying how nipples tend to become needles! WTF is all that about!??

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
View attachment 4010915

I'm trying to de- age this model who was originally 40ish.
Managed to do it except for the face having too much going on skin wise. I've used a "youth" setting from the Growing Up thingymajig. Just need to sort the lines around the mouth and stop her cheeks looking so old. Can anyone suggest which lines they are around her mouth!? They're like smokers lines, super annoying as she never smokes.

Oh and it's so annoying how nipples tend to become needles! WTF is all that about!??
so couple things.

de-aging: use a different bump and normal map and it should smooth out her wrinkles.
about the poke through, you can apply a smoothing modifier to the clothes and it should conform to the skin. that or apply a push modifier to the clothes and set the push to .015

Reactions: SoleMann
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes