3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If you have the denoiser enabled, check if the Alpha is on. If it is, turn it off. Maybe it will solve this issue
Other two options, in case you had an update: 1) do not update Daz; 2) revert to a previous version.
And yes, I know from what you say number 1) is obviously off, and Daz people seem to never have heard the word "rollback", so going back to a previous version is not exactly a walk in the park if you have lots of assets, customisation etc. (which means,
Do not expect any support from Daz for number 2, it is not even a matter of policy, or at least not only. Their first line support seems to be the only line of support they have, and it seems even when they try to be nice, they simply do not know enough about the inner working of their own software - the impression is that it is outsourced to an external company for the cheapest possible cost.
But even so, it may nonetheless be a viable option.
It would seem Daz does not have real internal professional testing, so, they never check that when they put something new in, they do not break things that are already working :) (and end up breaking a lot).

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It's a double edged sword, as she broke my heart, lol.

She was super popular wherever we went. Especially with her DD cup chest by swimming pool.
I had plenty of fun with her, but so did plenty of others. :ROFLMAO:
If only I'd been more mature back then. Wasted opportunity for a perfect hotwife, but I was way too young at the time.
I was seeing other girls as well, so it's not like I was devoted either tbh.
Hmm, not to meddle in your past, but since it is kind of "public"...
If you both where going around, it means neither of you where really at the bottom ready or wanting a committed marriage (well, I mean, a long-lasting marriage, of course, one can always get married and divorce rapidly :)), unless with "hotwife" the emphasis is on the "hot" part (like "can show off to everybody what a 'hot' wife I have") and you did not care too much for the "wife" part - though from the reference to the broken heart, it would seem in reality you did really care, though she may not have had the same point of view.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes