3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
That's not healthy. You should clean out your case and find out why your airflow is not doing its job.
thing is clean and i know 80 is safe for my gpu but i realy want to stay near it to protect it XD
my pc is a monster of a gaming rig so i am sure it does the job, i only tends to get hot in there
i am thinking of letting some1 build me a added watercooler for the gpu
also the nvidea card i have only tends to cool when it thinks its needed up entil then it just tries to stay quiet and i cand manualy adjust that unfortunately

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
what do you guys usual do when your pc i busy rendering???
i dont like to leave my pc and open my gpu themomitor on big screen and i am now playing cytus 2 on my prone to kill the time
write. look at facebook. I cannot do anything on my computer when rendering so I pick up my iPad. I know my priorities are messed up in my defense I have to go out of country every 3 months so I have a tablet to write and face time with my wife. Which has relevence because I usually stock up on large rendering projects then batch render them while I am gone for 3 days.

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
write. look at facebook. I cannot do anything on my computer when rendering so I pick up my iPad. I know my priorities are messed up in my defense I have to go out of country every 3 months so I have a tablet to write and face time with my wife. Which has relevence because I usually stock up on large rendering projects then batch render them while I am gone for 3 days.
is your pc lagging when rendering??? cuz than probably you are rendering over your gpu and cpu
i dont think cpu adds much to a render and so i turned it off
making me able to do everything on my pc eccept high end games that need my already active gpu

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
is your pc lagging when rendering??? cuz than probably you are rendering over your gpu and cpu
i dont think cpu adds much to a render and so i turned it off
making me able to do everything on my pc eccept high end games that need my already active gpu
It does on complex renders I usually have it on Nvidia only. Unless I set it to defaults and forget to switch it. Their needs to be a profile setting for that LOL

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
It does on complex renders I usually have it on Nvidia only. Unless I set it to defaults and forget to switch it. Their needs to be a profile setting for that LOL
You can save your render settings. File > Save As > Render Settings Preset. It will add it to your Daz Library so you can apply it without having to adjust it every time. I have quite a few saved render settings.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
thing is clean and i know 80 is safe for my gpu but i realy want to stay near it to protect it XD
my pc is a monster of a gaming rig so i am sure it does the job, i only tends to get hot in there
i am thinking of letting some1 build me a added watercooler for the gpu
also the nvidea card i have only tends to cool when it thinks its needed up entil then it just tries to stay quiet and i cand manualy adjust that unfortunately
Installed MSI Afterburner and set up a custom fan profile. I have mine kick on a bit earlier and it keeps my cards even when rendering around 60C. I have a 1080 and a 1070. I found that without it the cards heated up quite a bit before the fans really kicked on to keep things cool.

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Installed MSI Afterburner and set up a custom fan profile. I have mine kick on a bit earlier and it keeps my cards even when rendering around 60C. I have a 1080 and a 1070. I found that without it the cards heated up quite a bit before the fans really kicked on to keep things cool.
yeah i know
i find i kinda odd why nvidea decited to keep the sound prioretized over performance
thx for the tip
i am running a single 1080TI 11GB origenaly ment to play the latest games on max during a livestream

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
finished the king
as some of you suggested i made a futa
usualy i am not into futa but i must say i like this char ( for some reason if you spend enough time on something you like it more than you maybe want XD )
next in line is the queen (designer will be my gf)
if the queen is done i will face a big chalenge, how will i ever render a fully decked chessboard if some of you are having trougble with more than 4 chars, the chessboard wil have 4 rows of 8 chars and the board is a reflecting surface so i cant split the picture
well thats for later XD

ezgif-1-4835b28c0cd4.gif king 1.png king 2.png king 3.png king 4.png king 5.png king 6.png king 7.png king 8.png king 9.png king 10.png
zippy album

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
how do you make skin so real
how can I make it more real it looks like its skin and plastic compared to some models you made
I use "CLASSY: Cover Photo Light Set & Vignette". It already has all the lights professionally fixed in the place, so I only change all the other stuff in the scene - characters, backgrounds etc.

Reactions: jfredy78

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Welp, exactly what happens to me even if I don't render complex scenes. The problem is, however, that only GPU is selected and I have a 970 GTX 4GB which it's not awesome but it's not even that bad. Even if I wanted to do something else while rendering, I need to leave the pc because of the horrifying lag that I witness :rolleyes:

Though honestly, there was one time in which I rendered something really complex and all of a sudden, Daz switched from GPU to CPU when like I said, it's not even enabled.

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Welp, exactly what happens to me even if I don't render complex scenes. The problem is, however, that only GPU is selected and I have a 970 GTX 4GB which it's not awesome but it's not even that bad. Even if I wanted to do something else while rendering, I need to leave the pc because of the horrifying lag that I witness :rolleyes:

Though honestly, there was one time in which I rendered something really complex and all of a sudden, Daz switched from GPU to CPU when like I said, it's not even enabled.
it kinda sounds your gpu is bottlenecking your cpu

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes