3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
Are you talking about batch rendering? You need to render to file, not open a new window. If you render to window then the assets are not unloaded from your graphics memory when it moves to the next render.
I do tender to render to a window when setting up a render. I like to see the results and many times will cancel the render to make some tweak. I also use the spot renderer, usually to observe objects touching one another, so I don't have to do a full render. Then I usually restart Daz Studio and load up the Batch Renderer to do the finals over night.

I'm now off to get rid of "Duplicate Formula" errors so I can do batch renders.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
I do tender to render to a window when setting up a render. I like to see the results and many times will cancel the render to make some tweak. I also use the spot renderer, usually to observe objects touching one another, so I don't have to do a full render. Then I usually restart Daz Studio and load up the Batch Renderer to do the finals over night.

I'm now off to get rid of "Duplicate Formula" errors so I can do batch renders.
Yeah I just got one of those. I think what happened was I tried loading New gen Victoria 4 onto a Genesis 8 and then I loaded Futaliscious. Now I am just reinstalling my assets to see if that helps so I will be not rndering for a few days until I can find those assets again... Not to self save those assets to a damn external drive

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
try bending the knee a bit so that the left foot of the red char is not in the flood
also try adjusting the hands of the one in black so thay also are just 1 or 2 pixels in the floor so it looks like the has wheight on the floor ;)
Ehm... I think you quoted the wrong person xD

Reactions: zipzinger

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I was having a moment where I couldnt think of a scene to render for the life of me so I went back to basics and did potraits of my 5 main characters
I can relate to that. Sometimes even myself don't really know what to do of the whole 1200+ things that I installed within Daz xD

---------
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The irises are there, but they're completely covered by the reflections :rolleyes:

May 4, 2018
Guys i know is offtopic but i need help. who can help me with some poser items that refuse to take materials color and remain white during render?

i will edit this whith new render after i finish.... (private message pls)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
today in a bar , I have was a waitress not like as Kitty or Foxy girl,but as a fat pig-Tyrannosaurus barbarian,but I still got drunk;)I just live in Russia(not in Narnia),and ,Yes,I am an alcoholic:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hehe...if that's the case, I guess it's better to get drunk. I hope you drunk enough to make her look at least tolerable now? xD

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
today in a bar , I have was a waitress not like as Kitty or Foxy girl,but as a fat pig-Tyrannosaurus barbarian,but I still got drunk;)I just live in Russia(not in Narnia),and ,Yes,I am an alcoholic:LOL::ROFLMAO:
tu a trouver ton thème j'ai hâte de voir sa ;)
you find your theme I can not wait to see his

Reactions: Namco15

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Hehe...if that's the case, I guess it's better to get drunk. I hope you drunk enough to make her look at least tolerable now? xD
I guess I've tried hard and for piggy girls she looks decent:ROFLMAO:
tu a trouver ton thème j'ai hâte de voir sa ;)
you find your theme I can not wait to see his
I fear - this will be too even for this forum;)

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
quelqu'un aurait un thème a proposer je sais pas quoi faire
someone would have a theme to propose I do not know what to do

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Diana a forest Nymph enjoying a walk in the woods with her friend danan.
[Edited]Forest Test 4.png
Yeah i know, i had to render the background and characters separately and despite that the image still look grainy. This scene had alot of potential but on my current rig is totally wasted, well i might redo it in the near future.

On a side note would you recommend me to upgrade from a GT 1030 2Gb Vram to a GTX 1060 6Gb? Im asking this because i really love doing render and my budget being very limited the 1060 seems the best option to me. So what do you think guys?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes