3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
is your pc lagging when rendering??? cuz than probably you are rendering over your gpu and cpu
i dont think cpu adds much to a render and so i turned it off
making me able to do everything on my pc eccept high end games that need my already active gpu
There is a known issue with Daz Studio adding/switching to the CPU after multiple renders. I have my CPU turned off, so when my PC gets laggy while rendering, I restart Daz Studio. Though it can still suck up CPU cycles loading files.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
There is a known issue with Daz Studio adding/switching to the CPU after multiple renders. I have my CPU turned off, so when my PC gets laggy while rendering, I restart Daz Studio. Though it can still suck up CPU cycles loading files.
Are you talking about batch rendering? You need to render to file, not open a new window. If you render to window then the assets are not unloaded from your graphics memory when it moves to the next render.

Reactions: badcock

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
great work
not sure if that is supposed to be leather or rubber. on the maid.
lighting is great
pose is top notch (love the pose)
Love the mirror it gives a better view of what is happening
Looks like a spoiled rich girl is taking time to break in her new toy
Thanks a lot, you're right about the cloth on the maid, it's a bit weird and it doesnt work with dforce.
so I changed it to the old Bearmaid costume originally made for Aiko3

BDSM_A1 copy.jpg

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
Maybe? I honestly don't know how everything works. Or what should I do then ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ
try bending the knee a bit so that the left foot of the red char is not in the flood
also try adjusting the hands of the one in black so thay also are just 1 or 2 pixels in the floor so it looks like the has wheight on the floor ;)

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Day 24 render:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a partial, i still learn to simulate hair and clothes. After 1,5h render on 4k 0.7% done 1.4k iterations this is the result. Whole day i been messing with add/delete items so in the end i think i broke something.
Love that hair!
How did you set that up?
DForce?

Cheers - Kaffekop

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes