3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
Thank you so much for your kind words <3 My wife Coral's Dream aka Wifey Bunny creates all the characters in our works. If I'm not mistaken, she used blender sculpting over the base G8 for this along with some HD Morphs from DAZ3D to add the finer details.
She has real talent in 3D modeling. Do people all make their own chars now? More and more I see original works. Even with the DAZ Studio character models people are not using base models out the box. Seeing this proves hard work pays off.

Ancient_3D

Formerly '!NV!$!BL3'
Jun 18, 2019
Tip I have is add more to your scenes when you render open space doesn't catch the eye as quick. As for requests I am huge Raven, Dexter's Mom, and Danny Phantom's Mom Fan ;) ;) if you could do some art involving them would be based AF.
Say less I'll admit the Danny Phantom's mom one will be a challeng
Tip I have is add more to your scenes when you render open space doesn't catch the eye as quick. As for requests I am huge Raven, Dexter's Mom, and Danny Phantom's Mom Fan ;) ;) if you could do some art involving them would be based AF.
Say less, might be a bit I am working on a Harley Quinn project and a Sif project first.

Fux2Give

Oct 6, 2024
Say less I'll admit the Danny Phantom's mom one will be a challeng

Say less, might be a bit I am working on a Harley Quinn project and a Sif project first.
You quoted twice say less :LOL::LOL: you good?? and can't wait to see the finished project especially Sif feels like Christmas come early.

• Haha
Reactions: Ancient_3D

gr8funk85

Jan 23, 2022
I hope this sarcasm :) the poor cats, parrot and hamster :)
There is only one way to save my beer... and lovely poor cats, parrot and hamster from the drunken orgy. Just make upload for part 3 of this great action. We're waiting... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase.

JonasD

Jul 2, 2024
There is only one way to save my beer... and lovely poor cats, parrot and hamster from the drunken orgy. Just make upload for part 3 of this great action. We're waiting... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase.
Honestly there is no part three planned of this :) What are you missing to be added for a sequel ?

Reactions: gr8funk85
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes