3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 4, 2018
Day 27 render 2:

day27-2-2.png

Since yesterday render got only some tweaks on surface materials and lights and posted in the morning, i got time for second one. This one been hard to get a reflectable floor that look similar as a mirror. Still alot to be done but well as 2nd render in 1 day :) i think is ok.
Render time 1h, 1.1k iterations 2 lights and a mirror floor, no hdri.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017

New model called Mercedes, or short: Mercy.
Feedback wanted! (spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus: Concept render with "friends", had a power outage while the complete image (with fixes and background fills) ran the whole night.

Left to right:

Clarissa (new, also shown in the "Pussy Pump" thread)
Mercy
Marie
She looks great, but I think her skin is too shiny/glossy. You may want to tone that down a tad. Otherwise, she's pretty.

Reactions: cgjoshy

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
Damn, nice! Loved Skyrim, hated mods (other than the ones that add to the story), very much looking forward to the next game. ^_^
It's really a pitty that not so much fantasy theme in adult games, probably my best expirience was in skyrim with mods.

Reactions: Zairus

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Me: C'mon - let's make a quality render, without noise and grain, and best yet when we'll make it in a reasonable time!
My GPU: Haha

Render time: 1h 20 min on GTX 960M
Textures size: ~3 GB after optimization
Rendering resolution: 1350x675

Dude, you improved a lot. Love almost all of your latest render!

My attempt at a night scene. Spend quite some time setting it up. Here is the result:
View attachment 285228
Nice scene, I would use "cold" (blue'ish) lights for the background to make it look a bit more like a moon lit scene.

It's really a pitty that not so much fantasy theme in adult games, probably my best expirience was in skyrim with mods.
Awesome!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes