3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I had some indecision about including Tiffany in the main crew, however after tweaking her skin and also considering her importance to the storyline, please find the revised Tiff (No make-up). If you think she needs more tweaks let me know.
Tiff_test3.jpg

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nice! Omg freckles~ I'd love some for my boys ;D
I haven't come across many daz guys with freckles... has a light dusting (I'd love to see what level of Swole you'd take him to! :LOL:) DTG Studio's Dylan is really freckly... but I can't find a link for the product!
Full117702_3341f91597cb05d5a8d669022ad216d4.jpg

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017

New model called Mercedes, or short: Mercy.
Feedback wanted! (spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus: Concept render with "friends", had a power outage while the complete image (with fixes and background fills) ran the whole night.

Left to right:

Clarissa (new, also shown in the "Pussy Pump" thread)
Mercy
Marie
peut tu mettre les liens des models please
can you put the links of the models please

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Question, for those who already tried it: the Billboards "add-ons" there.. are heavy by any chance? I mean they requires a huge amount of memory other than the one that I'll use for the char only (clothes and such)? Somehow I have a bad feeling about it :rolleyes:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Question, for those who already tried it: the Billboards "add-ons" there.. are heavy by any chance? I mean they requires a huge amount of memory other than the one that I'll use for the char only (clothes and such)? Somehow I have a bad feeling about it :rolleyes:
Isn't the idea behind billboards that they don't consume so much memory?
I normally make my own and had never trouble with them. And the ones that were given away last christmas for free by DAZ are also very slim.

Reactions: Enyos and brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Isn't the idea behind billboards that they don't consume so much memory?
I normally make my own and had never trouble with them. And the ones that were given away last christmas for free by DAZ are also very slim.
Supposedly? I asked because I got somewhat "scared" given their size: from 10 GB to 14 :oops:
Thinking immediately that in the end they can be heavy, since I downloaded the Iray zombies which is the "same" in a certain sense, but was much more "slim" than these ones.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
From using them they are very light on memory. Which is the point on them so that you can use them to fill in a scene and keep the size of the scene down. I'd say if you're running into scene size issues it's probably something else. You could always check though and just load up a few and render and see what kind of size they take up. I haven't had any issues myself.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I used a similar product, there is Party Time - 12 gb...it's a waste of time.there are about 10 models with average detail that give the wrong weird shadows+poor ragged clothes and bad poses+5 billboards occupied memory as 4 real characters:eek:
So, long story short it's better to make your own chars instead of using those?

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
So, long story short it's better to make your own chars instead of using those?
just look at this...
7.png
it's best megaprofy pic from the official Daz store:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:$22.95$13.77:LOL:
I think it is better to use scene optimizer or canvas render:unsure:

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Ok, so guys this is my very first render with my new gtx 1060 6Gb (i bought it a couple of days ago and got delivered today). What can i say other than im fucking happy with it. Now i know this render is very grainy and thats cause i rushed things and placed only one light just to see how the card would perfom.
Louise Test 1.png
Here the stats:
48 min render
1030 Iteration
22%
resolution 4:3 - 2048 x 1536 p

Oh by the way she's Louise, a new model i made.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes