Jul 28, 2017
bonjour a tous
je voudrais savoir si sa vous est dejas arriver se genre de probleme
si oui sa vient de quoi ?

Hello everyone
I would like to know if it's already happening to you kind of a problem
if so, what does it come from?
View attachment 287155
I think it comes from your GPU.Which model do you have? Is it old? Do your card heat alot during heavy workload?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
bonjour a tous

Hello everyone
View attachment 287155
Whoa! Any chance you're using too much memory (other open applications/windows update) and your display driver crashed?

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
bonjour a tous

Hello everyone
View attachment 287155
what kinda gpu you have
if its a rtx 2080 than you need to contact nvideo
if not than i think you fried your gpu

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just me being silly for Easter. My render machine is down (monitor issues) for the moment, but is otherwise OK, so I rendered this on my slower laptop and kept it simple.

The Easter Alien Elvis strikes a pose!

EasterAlien_OhWee.jpg

With special thanks to @jerricho13.

Took me about an hour to render this, which is why I don't render on this machine anymore unless I have to.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Nomec104, post: 1826149, membre: 136255"] Attendez, vous n'avez pas de carte graphique installée? ou vous voulez dire que vous n'avez pas le programme GPU-Z? Si oui, vous pouvez l'obtenir d'ici [/ QUOTE]

ice_screenshot_20190421-200732.png

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
je sais meme pas se que veut dire GPU ou CPU mon probleme
sa bloque mon pc quand je travail sur daz
I do not even know what GPU or CPU means my problem

it blocks my pc when I work on daz
20190421_190048.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
CPU or GPU ? I dont have GPU
View attachment 287189
For future reference, you have an integrated GPU. Your CPU includes Intel HD Graphics 2000.

Those are a bit dated, but they can usually run monitors OK. They just aren't that good for gaming, and are basically no help with actual rendering. That's what is likely driving your Daz viewport though.

If you have an open PCIe-16 slot on your motherboard, grabbing an Nvidia card when you can afford one might help, but yeah that processor is still using DDR3, which tells me it's a fairly old processor... of course, there may be compatibility issues with using a new graphics card on an older motherboard. Often they work just fine, but sometimes...

Reactions: jfredy78

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "Nomec104, post: 1826149, membre: 136255"] Attendez, vous n'avez pas de carte graphique installée? ou vous voulez dire que vous n'avez pas le programme GPU-Z? Si oui, vous pouvez l'obtenir d'ici [/ QUOTE]

View attachment 287193
You have a pretty decent gpu. I advise you to turn off you pc, unplug your card and with a brush clean the dust off from it especially from the fan. Then plug it in again and boot your pc. After that try to update your graphic drivers and run daz 3d with a very simple scene just to see what happens.

For future reference, you have an integrated GPU. Your CPU includes Intel HD Graphics 2000.

Those are a bit dated, but they can usually run monitors OK. They just aren't that good for gaming, and are basically no help with actual rendering. That's what is likely driving your Daz viewport though.

If you have an open PCIe-16 slot on your motherboard, grabbing an Nvidia card when you can afford one might help, but yeah that processor is still using DDR3, which tells me it's a fairly old processor... of course, there may be compatibility issues with using a new graphics card on an older motherboard. Often they work just fine, but sometimes...
He was refering to GPU-Z, if you look at his later post you can he has a GTX 750 Ti 4Gb

Reactions: OhWee and jfredy78

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@jfredy78

OK, so you changed your screenshot since I posted or something. I now see you have a 750 Ti, along with the Intel HD2000 graphics. So that probably helps a bit. your 4GB (4096 Mb) of VRAM can be a bit limiting at times, so as I'm sure you are aware you can exceed your VRAM fairly easily with more complex scenes. The GPU is taken out of the rendering equation when doing Iray renders with larger scenes that exceed the size of your VRAM.

Anyways, it can always be better, but it should be workable for the most part, as long as you don't over-complicate your scenes or don't mind doing CPU only renders for large scenes, which can take a while to render.

Carry on!

Reactions: jfredy78

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I wanted to play with dForce, I've done a wet skin for testing (I wan't to do a pool scene, the wet skin is perfect for this), and a new black character based on Tyron skin.

"Camille."
High Res render : 2560*4550 with photoshop post treatment.

View attachment 286950

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Give your opinion: Too much post treatment? Something else to say or to help me improve ?
Like Xavster said, the face doesn't really convince myself either. It's a little "off" compared to her own body which is extremely beautiful (and personally speaking, I like more without PS than the first one's made with).

Reactions: Part
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes