3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Hey Enyos - are you making a game/comic? Being greedy here - I really like your stuff (especially Eris!)
Thanks!
I have a couple stories in mind, but need a real gpu before I can set actual scenes and use bloom (GT730 is crap). While I wait for said time, I’m making characters from the base model to save on asset expenses. I’ll try to keep providing more original art for you, it’s just slow coming right now. ;)

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Hey guys , help needed. I wanna use this asset
Névtelen.png
but the asset has double gloves, are there any way to add only one glove to the model ? As u see in the scene tab the gloves are seperated and is melted to hand. can delete/hide the other gloves. only both.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks!
I have a couple stories in mind, but need a real gpu before I can set actual scenes and use bloom (GT730 is crap). While I wait for said time, I’m making characters from the base model to save on asset expenses. I’ll try to keep providing more original art for you, it’s just slow coming right now. ;)
I feel you bro, i had to stick with a gt 730 for an year and it was like it was raining shit with this fking piece of crap of gpu. Then i upraded to a gt 1030, if this can be called upgrade, still a pretty cheap gpu but 10 times better than the fking gt730.

Reactions: Enyos

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks!
You could try making small stories/comics for the sole purpose of raising funds for a card. I feel your pain, it's really hard forking over money for what is a hobby for most of us.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys , help needed. I wanna use this asset
View attachment 290740
but the asset has double gloves, are there any way to add only one glove to the model ? As u see in the scene tab the gloves are seperated and is melted to hand. can delete/hide the other gloves. only both.
Try going into the surfaces tab and see if they are separated there. If they are you can set cutout opacity to 0 for the one you want to be invisible. Otherwise you'd have to use the geometry editor which I know almost nothing about

Reactions: Enyos and MrJet

Evic

May 25, 2018
You can do what Lex228 showed you above or you can simply go to the asset's bones and hide the bones (not the hand bones, just the glove's bones). I use that to hide parts of outfits/characters/hair all the time, works great :)

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
same render settings, and character with three-point lighting
View attachment 290739
45min
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I love me some hard body milfs.

As for the length, you sure the card is being used? I've seen it before where the driver or whatever isn't working and you just render via CPU. Otherwise, no clue really, cuz a 1080ti is a beast.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes