3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
sometimes with daz i thing my emagination is the limit
but everytime when i am working on the chess set i end up getting closer and closer
this is near my current limits again hahahahaha fml
(edit)
pc just dumped 3 gb of prestored ram items
i can place a bit more)
(update)
i managed to get all the chars on the board for only 1 team
am trying to render but the pc is still calculation everything befor sending it to my gpu
hope it will doe something XD
(last update for this post)
rendering failed
for some reason daz is only dumping the memory and not creating anything
will try something alse later on
now working on a wallpaper for my own wallpaper engine (maybe will also post it in mature on steam workshop)

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
i think you render is grainy

if you want to know i think you can make that better by raising the max ittarations for your renders
do take note this can take longer
btw you can also put the pictures in the text it self so people get a direct view on your render

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Nice wet skin, though her lips are too bright, they look like as it they were almost glowing. Hope you dont get offended.
Not offended at all. I thought the same thing actually but it didn't stop me from posting. I should have known the lips would distract from photo.

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
First render after Easter :D

Render time: this time i don't know xD But quite quick render - less than 40 min on GTX 960M
Texture size: ~3,2 GB
Resolution: 2160x1215

Direct link:

Fuck! this render is fucking epic dude, and the lady... she's gorgeous :love:

• Love
Reactions: Ataly

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
just made a open gl render (lokks terable) to test if my animation is working befor i keep working on the rest of the processbotom base does not move wheel base 50% wheels 400% and top base 100%
i am ganna add more to this animation
my intention is to make a wallpaper for wallpaper engine that is moving but not to distracting
there is a lot more in the scene already but i have hidden it to work more optimal on the setting
zippy album

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes