3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks!
I have a couple stories in mind, but need a real gpu before I can set actual scenes and use bloom (GT730 is crap). While I wait for said time, I’m making characters from the base model to save on asset expenses. I’ll try to keep providing more original art for you, it’s just slow coming right now. ;)
Excellent! :D I feel your graphics card woes - my whole game up to v0.2.1 was made rendering off the CPU (I had to do more than half of it in Photoshop postwork because of the massive render times). My patrons got me a 2070 (God bless them!) and it feels like heaven in comparison. You're doing an amazing job creating characters off the base model (and I think it pays off - I much prefer seeing original works rather than the same old models). KUTGW! :)

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
So I just wanted to render a sexy walk cycle with this model. I used a prebuilt animation and after using it, I saw it had all sorts of little irregularities. The major one was the hands spazzed the fuck out, which I corrected frame by frame. I did some minor adjustments on the arm and leg, but they still jerk around a bit. Anyway, I'm not going to fix it any more than this, so here ya go.
BSwalk00.gif

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
I could add wound on her face, but i'm too lazy :/

Background music: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rendering time: 30 min on GTX 960M (36% converged, and it's looking good enough)
Texture size: 3,7 GB (no optimization except hair)
Rendering resolution: 1920x817

Direct link:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Does somebody know this model name please? it's Nika from Timestamps, Unconditional Love

Thanks.

She looks bespoke to me, matt... as far as I can tell all Timestamp's models are uniquely crafted (except, ironically, the MC! That's just familiar old young Aiden!) It's one of the reasons that it's such a great game!
Amazing work! Just - absolutely superb and professional quality. Gotta love that booby jiggle too! :love:
modeled after my cousin
Drool... I need new cousins. Did she ever pose for... no, don't answer that. Actually - DO! :p

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
doing what i do best. combining math with visuals.
i am realy dtarting to love animate for these kinda things
yes i know its not to hard but i wanna try and make it bigger
dont forget there is also a scene on the podium, its just turned off so i can actualy work XD
i am making this with the ideah of using it for a wallpaper so it is ganna be moving but i dont want to overdo it and most of all, it has to bee seemless
zippy album

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
So I just wanted to render a sexy walk cycle with this model. I used a prebuilt animation and after using it, I saw it had all sorts of little irregularities. The major one was the hands spazzed the fuck out, which I corrected frame by frame. I did some minor adjustments on the arm and leg, but they still jerk around a bit. Anyway, I'm not going to fix it any more than this, so here ya go.
View attachment 291764
juste une question sa ta pris combien de temps pour le rendue
just a question, how long did it take for the rendering

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 291764
The "Like" button just isn't enough for some posts. This one needs a "Hawt!" button I can click!

Reactions: GuyFreely

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
juste une question sa ta pris combien de temps pour le rendue
just a question, how long did it take for the rendering
It didn't take very long mostly because it's only the model, the clothing, and a few lights. I didn't want to have to render a background or other models. There are 40 frames and it rendered in I think something like 2-3 hours. However, the result of that initial render was less than ideal, so all the fixes took even longer than the initial render.

Reactions: jfredy78

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
took me 48 hoyrs just to get the ears right. I think I have them perfect... for now. Anywho this is a fan art of my Death Knight in World of Warcraft. I even got the right hair for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
this is the static picture of that is going to be a full animation
only problem atm is that the animation is 300 frames
and rendering 1 frame costs 10 minutes after scene opimizer
so the animation will be some time else
basicly everything is moving
and this is the first glimpos of the succubus i once created with a other intention
zippy album

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes