3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
PRO TIP: If you use the 'Attach files' button to upload images (multiple files can be uploaded at once), you can choose to display thumbnails to save space and not have to worry about using spoilers. There's also the nifty slideshow as well.

[...]
I used the spoilers and no thumbnails for a reason. It is a gentleman's agreement to hide "controversial" content like bestiality behind it. And I stick to this type of netiquette.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Almost the full gang in this render, so I thought I would share.
View attachment 292489
Let me guess. You rendered it in one go?
The girl in green, with the emissive tattoos, would fill my GPU capacity by a huge amount on her own. I don't know why, but the Zelara materials are as much of a hassle to render as they are good looking. And if I remember correctly the Aviva hair on the girl next to her is a heavy hitter too. So for a shot like this, I had to go through several rendered canvases and KRITA for hours.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
im aware I wasnt singled out :)
also aware of how rule 7 works round here
but even with all that, there a some ppl that would complain about an "underage" character even if they were wearing full plate!
Your idea and my idea of full plate are different then. I grew up on Men's fantasy like He-Man, Conan, Frazetta, Valejo. so when I hear full plate I don't think traditional medieval armor. I think Bronze bras and Brass bikinis

Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Your idea and my idea of full plate are different then. I grew up on Men's fantasy like He-Man, Conan, Frazetta, Valejo. so when I hear full plate I don't think traditional medieval armor. I think Bronze bras and Brass bikinis
That's not full plate, that's bikini armour. Full plate is stuff like the Warhammer 40K space marine. You know, where the shoulders are bigger than the head.
The 80's and 90's were fun.

Reactions: Nomec104

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Let me guess. You rendered it in one go?
The girl in green, with the emissive tattoos, would fill my GPU capacity by a huge amount on her own. I don't know why, but the Zelara materials are as much of a hassle to render as they are good looking. And if I remember correctly the Aviva hair on the girl next to her is a heavy hitter too. So for a shot like this, I had to go through several rendered canvases and KRITA for hours.
The render is close to the upper limit of what I can handle in a single render. Was just a single render running for about 4 hours at 4k and then down-sampled.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I'm glad people liked the sexy walk so much, it makes me feel better about the extra work it took. (Again, I didn't make the walk, just had to fix a lot of anomalies.) I almost regret not trying to make some of the limb movement smoother, almost. If you want to try it out, it's Fashion Walk Cycle Animation for Genesis 3 Female(s) by Donna che cammina. I see she has some other walk animations for gen8, maybe they are better than this one. I dunno.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes