3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
So I just wanted to render a sexy walk cycle with this model. I used a prebuilt animation and after using it, I saw it had all sorts of little irregularities. The major one was the hands spazzed the fuck out, which I corrected frame by frame. I did some minor adjustments on the arm and leg, but they still jerk around a bit. Anyway, I'm not going to fix it any more than this, so here ya go.
View attachment 291764
Amazing animation!

Another cowgirl for you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was messing with some deforms and turned the test into...
Yeehaw!!

The Tropes got a new family member. He is called Zartbitter and is a good boy.
Adelaide Trope isn't amused by his behaviour. So her daughters can either bring him to a veterinarian. To get him castrated.
Or they calm him down. She had Dog Yoga or smth similar in mind.

Well, Sybrina had another idea.

Abigail is hesitant about Sybrina's idea.
But the caring sister she is, she tries to help her. And as always, she didn't know how to stop. The main reason, why she has no driving license.
Puppy love is always good!

Game of Thrones Arya from Gendry's perspective.
View attachment 293047
:love::love::love::love::love:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm trying for a "homepage" look, what do you think?
View attachment 292814
Looks really good, Huitieme. I wonder if you could improve it by shifting the greyhair and norse kid right to close the gap a little? That would also allow you to centre Vinland (I'm assuming that it's not off kilter to account for a menu bar). You might also want to up the opacity on Vinland - and perhaps add a faint dropshadow or some other 3d effect to make it pop.

This looks like a truly original and interesting game (girls are pretty hot too!) How far along are you?

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Looks really good, Huitieme. I wonder if you could improve it by shifting the greyhair and norse kid right to close the gap a little? That would also allow you to centre Vinland (I'm assuming that it's not off kilter to account for a menu bar). You might also want to up the opacity on Vinland - and perhaps add a faint dropshadow or some other 3d effect to make it pop.

This looks like a truly original and interesting game (girls are pretty hot too!) How far along are you?
Thank you for your nice words and advices. The development of the game is still at its very beginning, I have written the prologue and know where I want to go with the story, the girls and scenes, but with a computer not adapted to rendering (I can only use CPU), even this short prologue will have to wait.

For example, the following pic took 2 hours to render (I've left the time limit, if a pic takes more than 2 hours, it's too long for me now, as I'm still in training).
Gudrid bed.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes