3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rofax

Artist
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So I made a picture about ~1 month into playing around with Daz? And then revisited/redid it a couple of days ago between commissions and all that jazz. Almost a year of practice between them! I think I've improved but I'm biased so I'ma dump 'em here :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
So I made a picture about ~1 month into playing around with Daz? And then revisited/redid it a couple of days ago between commissions and all that jazz. Almost a year of practice between them! I think I've improved but I'm biased so I'ma dump 'em here :geek:

First pic ain't bad, but I definitely think the year of improvement shows. Really liking the cold vibe and sharpness in parts of the 2nd pic.

Reactions: RanliLabz and rofax

user4959939

Oct 3, 2017
It will be a corruption game where you will play as an 18 year old girl (not sure about personality yet, either naïve or kind of a bitch) whose mother just re-married. She moves in with her new stepfather and stepbrother in a different town where she will go to a local college, find a job etc etc. Pretty much your average corruption game (though I hope it will be better than average :p)
If there are any specific kinks and fetishes you would like to see, let me know! Suggestions are always welcome.

Edit: will be made in RPGmaker

you should make so she can get boobjobs

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So... last month I upgraded to the Daz 4.11 Pro Public Build. Generally, I've found this an improvement - at least once I got over the horrendous driver incompatibility issues! But I've found a few problems.

By far the most annoying was that it seemed to alter some (admittedly very few) parameters. The worst was that it messed up one of my characters' tops - meaning that I had to manually fill in the giant, ragged holes in Photoshop (200+ renders including the asset meant it wasn't practical to edit and re-render :cry:)
Screwed up - 1.4hr render-time per pic:
wrestle4Headlockc1.png
Fixed (mainly with clone, brush and blur tools in PS) - 1-5 mins per pic
hangarbay01_headlock2_big1.png
So that was just a frustrated rant, cos the extra time has pushed my update back by days (fortunately my patrons are incredibly understanding about it!) I also have another issue that I'd like to get some help with...

A number shaders now show up funny in my modelling viewscreen:
Screenshot (16).png
This one is using Wet and Tanned Skins - a great product – but since the update, the viewscreen displays it in neon. It still renders properly, but it’s now quite annoying to work with. I’ve tried updating it, reinstalling it, messing around with preferences – all to no avail! Any suggestions?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So... last month I upgraded to the Daz 4.11 Pro Public Build. Generally, I've found this an improvement - at least once I got over the horrendous driver incompatibility issues! But I've found a few problems.

By far the most annoying was that it seemed to alter some (admittedly very few) parameters. The worst was that it messed up one of my characters' tops - meaning that I had to manually fill in the giant, ragged holes in Photoshop (200+ renders including the asset meant it wasn't practical to edit and re-render :cry:)
Screwed up - 1.4hr render-time per pic:
View attachment 294012
Fixed (mainly with clone, brush and blur tools in PS) - 1-5 mins per pic
View attachment 294013
So that was just a frustrated rant, cos the extra time has pushed my update back by days (fortunately my patrons are incredibly understanding about it!) I also have another issue that I'd like to get some help with...

A number shaders now show up funny in my modelling viewscreen:
View attachment 294046
This one is using Wet and Tanned Skins - a great product – but since the update, the viewscreen displays it in neon. It still renders properly, but it’s now quite annoying to work with. I’ve tried updating it, reinstalling it, messing around with preferences – all to no avail! Any suggestions?
If I remember correctly it applies its own Geo shell so once you are finished with it you have to reapply your characters original Skin Mat to get rid of it

Reactions: RanliLabz
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes