3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
just her(totally naked tattooed muscular punk girl with piercing, short hair and white skin...and,YES,with her big fake tits:D)
ps:maybe even add a piercing in intimate parts of the body:unsure:and nipples as have girls from deepandsilent3dx :love:
When I actually get going on whatever I'm making (hopefully) she eventually get the nipple piercings and maybe more. I'm a fan personally. In my story, she's a straight edge girl (no drugs, drinking, or smoking) who's actually pretty inexperienced and working on being a fitness model and gym owner. Of course, the inexperienced part changes as time goes on

Hmm, I wonder if she's a lil too big up top now. Of the 6 or so main girls she's definitely the biggest by a fair bit so I'm thinking she's just right but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: lexx228

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I'm fiddling with my first Skinray texture and the new expansion for NG8V.
First thing I've learned. The expansion script doesn't like textures that aren't in the "Metallicity/Roughness" workflow of Iray.
The second thing I've learned is that there are artists out there, who prefer the "Specular/Glossiness" workflow for skin shaders.
Test_NG8V and BaseSkinTexture.png

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...ok, time for me to make my debut on here!
After having played for about a week with DAZ, trying to learn as much as i can do about it, here's a little sequence i made up last night!
I know, there are a lot of defects (the pics are grainy, maybe because of a too short rendering time, there are some clips here and there, and the scene is too brightly lightened), and there's very space for improvement... but, in the meantime...
Clinic heat 1.jpg Clinic heat 2.jpg Clinic heat 3.jpg Clinic heat 4.jpg

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
...ok, time for me to make my debut on here!
After having played for about a week with DAZ, trying to learn as much as i can do about it, here's a little sequence i made up last night!
I know, there are a lot of defects (the pics are grainy, maybe because of a too short renderind time, there are some clips here and there, and the scene is too brightly lightened), and there's very space for improvement... but, in the meantime...
View attachment 295654 View attachment 295655 View attachment 295656 View attachment 295657
They look better than my first steps with DAZ. But as long as you can consider your own work decent/fappable, there shouldn't be any real problems. ;)

Reactions: Roman DeVil

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
is it maybe a ideah to make 1 big picture and import the rest as thumbnails or file extetions, just to not flod a complete page?
Even the thumbnails are nice in spoilers, as they can freak a phone out when loading in several.

PassionateIntensity

Apr 13, 2019
@zramcharan

There are shader settings within Daz3d that can give you a cartoon effect. I have spent a lot of time in the surfaces tab adjusting gammas, but it's all within daz3d and with zero postwork. It's just hard to find a balance so skin tones don't look too flat or overly detailed while everything else is cartoony. Here's an example, same character with skin+hair and with just costume. Deadpool2.png Deadpool3.png

May 4, 2018
1 Month using Daz3D Render :

I wanted to be special so it toked me 3 days to get it like this. So far the most complex scene i created, massive materials, dforcable items, hard to fit, and then the lighting , i even tried to use godrays from right but overlighting skelet, also render time 3x longer so NO.

To understand how complex this scene is: dforcable girl outfit, hair, dforcable dragon with over 160 poses so it tooked alot to get it in position, light problems, i got at start 4 light and in the end to keep only 1 fill light that give me the final result. And the most of it are the terrain rocks that give the destroyed tomb look and just lag my viewport, only 1,8gb pack (imagine is all ok 100 fps and bang that rocks give u 10 fps, barely move), so fit them in position and invisible till final render. Also that tomb is huge, only used main room, got 7 more.

This is the work in progress just to see the changes (100 iterations 70 min render):
day30-wp1.png day30-wp2.png day30-wp3.png day30-wp4.png day30-wp5.png day30-wp6.png day30-wp7.png day30-wp8.png

And this is the final render:

day30.png

For this one it got 500 iterations for over 5h and it finally got 1%. All you see here is done for 1st time at least for me, emissive been pain in the ass. Is shot with hdri, decorative lights on top and 1 fill light at 25%.

I like to thanks to Xavster for been patient with me, because i ask so many questions, and he caught that for my mistake i set the eye to cd/m2 and not kcd/m2 and when i pushed the numbers got no light :), and he always answear to my noob questions. Also Evic is a good dude, he pointed me some mistakes.

I hope you like it because i worked hard to get it done, and even i passed 1 month with few days (easter holidays).

Thank you for likes and i'm waiting for reviews and help (i ask alot of questions so do it on your own risk).

ps: larry did you saw the snake?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes