3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Workin on several projects, the main one being an nsfw rpg at the mansion
1. Critiques most welcome (close-up is an updated face), and
2. Any interest in such a game? View attachment 296089 View attachment 296090
Rogue's my all time favorite character so I'd definitely be interested. Hot af. Would love to see more X-Men parody games especially with her. She's the perfect corruption candidate.

Only thing I'd change would be the moles on the face as I don't know of any iteration of her like that. She's always had really delicate perfect skin, maybe because no one could touch her, who knows. I'm sure that's more a personal choice.

Also, more please!!!

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
I have a problem. Headshop changes facial uv maps or something so eyelashes don't fit. Is there some solution to this problem? It would be a shame to leave my favorite model without lashes after so much time and work. She is g8f. gvt.png

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Rogue's my all time favorite character so I'd definitely be interested. Hot af. Would love to see more X-Men parody games especially with her. She's the perfect corruption candidate.

Only thing I'd change would be the moles on the face as I don't know of any iteration of her like that. She's always had really delicate perfect skin, maybe because no one could touch her, who knows. I'm sure that's more a personal choice.

Also, more please!!!
Nice! She was always my fav, too ;D
I never noticed! I think I liked the texture bc of said blemishes. Totally appreciate the implication of perfect skin and untouchable, though. I keep workin the characters to get pretty realistic, bc those are the characters n games I'm most drawn to, but maybe I'll get enough other details in that I can remove em ... Jean Grey and Emma Frost still don't look quite right to me, ya know? Anyway, I've got most of the women, but some of the men are messing with me:
Nightcrawler needs those three fingers, and getting the fantasy g2 morph up to g8 is dependant on a guy's hard work over on the DAZ forums (we may soon have a full, v4-g8 series morph converter !!! If it works, everyone should pay him in gold and first-borns).
Cyclops doesn't look right to me
Gambit needs an hair style I'm gonna have to repose in Zbrush
and Beast? <weeps to himself for the umpteenth time>
Question: how does one create a page for a game? If i make a Patreon, I'd love to link and post updates on both, if anyone knows?

Meantime, here's some more:
(I fixed her nose n face, which were waaaay to flat)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I've got most of the women, but some of the men are messing with me:
Nightcrawler needs those three fingers, and getting the fantasy g2 morph up to g8 is dependant on a guy's hard work over on the DAZ forums (we may soon have a full, v4-g8 series morph converter !!! If it works, everyone should pay him in gold and first-borns).
Question: how does one create a page for a game? If i make a Patreon, I'd love to link and post updates on both, if anyone knows?

View attachment 296113
View attachment 296120
View attachment 296119
The second with dark and light i like very much... really nice ass
Just one my personal opinion for the third render : i would say absolutely no to white hairs one the pussy

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
:p
I've got most of the women, but some of the men are messing with me:

View attachment 296113
View attachment 296120
View attachment 296119
Yeah, getting everyone right would be hard. Honestly, I thought of making a game in the universe myself and just using her and a few others that are easy enough to create. Nightcrawler and gambits armor (overall fav character from a sfw perspective) would be pains. I wish you the best.

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, I'm not a fan of that myself. But I know some are. I'd personally leave it auburn.
There's actually a guy who made many of the armors, but I'm prob crazy in wanting to make it on my own and save the money.

Noted! Maybe it'll be a feature ... or during the night you can, ah, customize her while she sleeps?

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
There's actually a guy who made many of the armors, but I'm prob crazy in wanting to make it on my own and save the money.

Noted! Maybe it'll be a feature ... or during the night you can, ah, customize her while she sleeps?
My problem is all my girls end up fit, busty, and juicy. Rogue just fits the bill for all that.

Choices are great, but each one means exponentially more renders

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
My problem is all my girls end up fit, busty, and juicy. Rogue just fits the bill for all that.

Choices are great, but each one means exponentially more renders
It's SO good to know what you like! - I tend to like the same, but then everyone looks same-y to me.
This has been a great challenge trying new looks that still appeal: Kitty Pryde wasn't interesting till i tried to make her ... but now? Honestly? She might be my fav :LOL::LOL:
Kitty Pryde N23.png
The second with dark and light i like very much... really nice ass
Just one my personal opinion for the third render : i would say absolutely no to white hairs one the pussy
Thank you! Sometimes you gotta try gettin' a bit art-y
Rogue was tricky bc How much muscle is too much? How much vascularity? And how curvy? Hopefully I'm close to the comic examples, like when she was w Magneto

And @T-Daw ... Soooooo good!(y)(y)(y)

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
not my best work. I had a scene with two orcs and this femboy human. I forgot to save the scene so I was down 1 male orc after it crashed.Also I think I should have left the female orc bald since she has a full head dress. I thought I saved it with a background.
When will I learn to save a project BEFORE I start rendering it? Jessie and Graja.jpg

*Note: I just noticed I screwed up the human's arm it is weird looking. Posibly positioning

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
A very first concept for one of the potential love interests. Would be boring if the MC could only go after Samaria, right?

So meet Marion Petersen.
She left Absurdburg a few years ago, with her husband, for the big city.
After her graduation in business economics and agriculture, she was asked by her uncle and aunt to take their farm over. They have no own children but want the farm kept in the family. And with her education, she was the obvious choice. She wanted this, but her husband had different ideas about the future and wanted to become a partner in a big company, together with her. Well, the dispute between them became very ugly and now they are in the mandatory separation year. And she is back in the outskirts of Absurdburg. ;)
Marion_concept_001.jpg
I created the body shape from scratch and wanted to make her fit and physically capable. She will be the country girl in the story. So I tried to tone in some muscle mass without going into the bodybuilder area too much. For the skin, I used the ACSandy Skinray materials as a base. That's why I bought them in the first place. But I tweaked them with a bunch of additional L.I.E materials, veins, stretch marks etc. This is the first time I tried a blonde character and actually liked the result.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
My argument was a little bit different. "When you are forced to stare for several hours at the same ass. Would you prefer it a male or a female one?"

Reactions: zramcharan

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Those who follow my art or support me know that I love to create pictures of young chubby and busty shortstacks.

Since I have been working with DAZ3D for almost 3 years, I have created many shortstack models over the years.

Now it was time for this picture, what I want to share with you.

I proudly present you all my new desktop wallpaper. ;)

All My Shortstacks

All_My_Shortstacks.jpg

I spent three days resizing textures, optimizing shaders and light, tweaking and posing, so that my hardware could render this image. The result is now here - All my lovely shortstacks in one picture.

From left to right: Natalie, Marina, Lilly, Juliette, Kitty, futie Tammy, Peppy, Krissy, Angelique, Tammy.

I will make Full HD high quality render available for all my patrons on Patreon today.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Those who follow my art or support me know that I love to create pictures of young chubby and busty shortstacks.

Since I have been working with DAZ3D for almost 3 years, I have created many shortstack models over the years.

Now it was time for this picture, what I want to share with you.

I proudly present you all my new desktop wallpaper. ;)

All My Shortstacks

View attachment 296353

I spent three days resizing textures, optimizing shaders and light, tweaking and posing, so that my hardware could render this image. The result is now here - All my lovely shortstacks in one picture.

From left to right: Natalie, Marina, Lilly, Juliette, Kitty, futie Tammy, Peppy, Krissy, Angelique, Tammy.

I will make Full HD high quality render available for all my patrons on Patreon today.
Tammy looks funsize but she's packing a family size candy bar
Looks great love the reflections the lighting the skin tones

Reactions: deepandsilent3dx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes