3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Had the urge to develop some of my older renders/scenes again, this was originally a 'nightmare' situation, but I'm considering making it into a short comic (maybe). Would need to finish the backlog of projects I have first.

I added a cool filter to this for whatever reason, thought it looked nice, let me know what you think.

Nightmare 2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry Anna, looks like someone forgot to give you nipples.

Just playing around with different HDRI lights. They render really fast for a scene like this. Literally took 1 minute and 15 seconds.

What do you guys think, too busty, too fit, or just perfect? Mind you, she is supposed to be a gym freak with massive implants.

Sorry.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry Anna, looks like someone forgot to give you nipples.

Just playing around with different HDRI lights. They render really fast for a scene like this. Literally took 1 minute and 15 seconds.

What do you guys think, too busty, too fit, or just perfect? Mind you, she is supposed to be a gym freak with massive implants.

View attachment 296867
I am not fond of the fake looking tits personally, but some really go for that. My only thing is she needs nipples, not just areola. :whistle:

Reactions: MovieMike

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I am not fond of the fake looking tits personally, but some really go for that. My only thing is she needs nipples, not just areola. :whistle:
Yup forgot to add them. I usually don't have them shaped because clothing fits better and sometimes I forget when doing nude renders that she doesn't have anything there yet.

And yeah, working on a story and of the 6 females she's definitely the biggest up top. There's another busty one, 3 medium to normal and 1 small. Nice flavors for all.

Reactions: TheDevian
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes