3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
How do you mean? Are you thinking like tightening up the composition so it's on their upper bodies or pulling back further to see all of both of them? I do think his left hand is too close to the border in retrospect.
My English isn't the best so I stick with "An image is more worth than a thousand words."
I felt a little bit like a vandal when I painted over your image. ;)
vandalism.png

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Ok guys i made this render out of pure boredom... so, yeah nothing fancy, just a beach and a naked girl.
Just one thing, why everytime i mess around with SB3 i cant get the right color on the nipples? I mean on the preview it shows one color and in iray it shows another. Anyway she's Dasha and even if she's pretty confident don't stare too much at her, it's impolite!
Dasha Test 1.png

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Absolutely not from me but from a Daz forum user, and not sure if it's the right thread, but those renders fascinated me.
Maybe the most photorealist I've seen in Daz.

jeff_someone said:
Ok, so it's all 100% Daz with no post-work in Photoshop or anywhere else. Some info and example (proof) images attached. Some random info on the model and scene:

Model: This is Genesis 8, with custom morphs done in ZBrush and also used Daz parameters to dial in more realistic proportions than the 'ideal' defaults. This is half the battle.

Texture: Highly customized texture set using various commercial skins I bought then edited extensively in Photoshop to add markings, etc, to increase realism at far and medium distances. You will need different texture sets for near and far realism as subtle markings/imperfections needed for near/close-up images get resolve into nothing at far distance.

Hair: the only hair I've found to be realistic enough is Bonnie Hair from the vendor Kool. To your keen eye and point, it's the only hair that has realistic 'scalp' transition...all the others are too abrupt and clean.

Outfit: this is Snuggle Tee which my brother bought recently and I love it -- its basic but real and supports dForce.

Env/Scene: the room is European Style Apartment, Bedroom Scene by Roguey - which I posted about before...it's is BY FAR the most realistic indoor environment set out there -- I dunno how he does it...it's almost as if iphotogrammetry was used for the textures. Unfortunately, its the only product he sells :(.

Other Stuff: I used various body hairs I've bought -- they make a big difference (arms, face, etc). Also, this is using Misumi Eyebrows from the awesome Misumi character.

Posing: this is as critical as any part of it -- I did custom poses for the most part where I've tried to capture a 'casual / realistic' pose since virtually no pose collection on Daz Store has these.

Lighting: this is the most important part to get right.

Rendering: I use Spectral Rendering Natural, Pixel Filter to 1.2 for far away and 2.0 for close up, and a range of Tone Mapping to fit the lighting. That's basically it.
Thread is .

01.jpg
012.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes