3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This is probably obvious to a lot of people, but I think I finally figured out how to do low light renders without having the dark areas covered in fireflies. Just need to turn the headlamp on at a low enough intensity to simulate a small amount of ambient light. If I have zero ambient light and only directional lights then I can't get rid of the fireflies.

JoshCreeper01.png

U

User_1422337

This is probably obvious to a lot of people, but I think I finally figured out how to do low light renders without having the dark areas covered in fireflies. Just need to turn the headlamp on at a low enough intensity to simulate a small amount of ambient light. If I have zero ambient light and only directional lights then I can't get rid of the fireflies.

View attachment 310079
Why not use PointLight or LinearPointLight?

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
so like an idiot I didn't save my Dark elf before I set a dForce simulation that crashed my PC. Turned out to be a good thing because I further modified the surfaces to make her a little more grey and less blue. I then reworked the morphs to make her muscular yet thin. Then I took in a little reality and gave her a different eye color since she lives underground.
After all that I was nt feeling the hairstyle I had on her so I changed it as well. Later I may work on her more by adding tattoos and jewelry
002.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes